Rare and old console sell and trade list

xenozfan2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This is my first list so I really don't know what to do but I will list what I have and put the price I want. Just post or pm me with any offers. Oh, and I would trade some of this but I don't know what I would accept. The worst I could say is no. (shipping price not listed)

New York pokemon center game boy advance-$100:hot: Is still in the box and does show signs of regular use.

Atari Lynx-$125 Good condition screen with crystal mines 2(NIB), pit fighter(NIB), and batman.

Game Gear-$125:hot: Good condition with taz mania, madden96 , and columns. Also comes with a master gear that plays all master system games. Shinobi and wonderboy in monster land both in cases are included.

Game.com-$110:hot::hot: Complete in box with three games, wheel of fortune, lights out, and resident evil 2 in the box.

Final fantasy wonderswan color in box with final fantasy 1 and 2 in box-:hot::hot::hot::hot:
Don't know how to price this since I love this console. Just make me an offer.

Turbografx express-$120 low sound and a crack across right side of outer screen but is not that bad. Comes with blazing lazers.

"Where you at" Gba Sp-$20 Has a broken inner screen but that is the only thing wrong.

Black game boy pocket-$15 Missing outer screen and black spot on screen.

:oldman: Knuckes chaotix game for sega 32x-$20 cart only

bread's done
Back