H: Kinect ($85 shipped) & COD:BO (Disc Only) $28 shipped

worx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
Have a nearly new Kinect - does NOT come with the extra power cord for the older model 360s - will ONLY work with the new style unless you buy the adapter. Comes with the pack-in game (near mint condition) and all documents. Ships Priority with DC within 2 days of receipt of payment.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also have an EB used disc only copy of Call of Duty Black Ops. In good shape - no scratches. $25 shipped.

Prices better than used Amazon and you don't pay for shipping ;)
Accept PayPal, postal money orders, and checks from any user with 20+ feedback (pending clearance at my bank)

Open to trades and checking lists.
Would like to find a 250GB XBox S hard drive

Last edited by a moderator:
how are you for a trade. i have guitar hero warriors of rock bundle for xbox 360 (guitar and game) also aerosmith guitar for 360, game disk of GH Van Halen (is a promo disk, so no case, but full game) Band Hero also,

thank

[quote name='thekrayze']how are you for a trade. i have guitar hero warriors of rock bundle for xbox 360 (guitar and game) also aerosmith guitar for 360, game disk of GH Van Halen (is a promo disk, so no case, but full game) Band Hero also,

thank[/QUOTE]

no thanks

I had two people get in touch with me before you - just waiting on money to make it to PayPal.
Picture added to the thread in case they don't pony up ;)

bread's done
Back