Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:36 PM

Thanks for the heads up but I would rather wrestle with a honey badger then order from Deepdiscount again.

TheVila.png

#3 skulls dont fade

skulls dont fade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:20 PM

It's bizarre how far this company has fallen.

#4 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:26 AM

I used to look forward to their big sale in the fall and spring. Like hold off on buying movies movies because the sale was a few months away. Ah, the good old days...
Also why is it that when i click the "Diablo" picture, i get sent to pc games without the Diablo and even when i searched for Diablo, i get no results.
Oh boy...You said there was going to be Diablo op. Where is my Diablo? I dont see Diablo. You promised me Diablo.

#5 Taco5

Taco5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:15 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Like I'd ever buy from them again! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
What's the matter kid, don't you like clowns? Aren't we fuckin' funny?

#6 DetroitSportsFan

DetroitSportsFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:30 AM

I'm waiting for the "Going out of business" sale. From the looks of things, it could be coming sooner than we think...

#7 Cmosfm

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:35 AM

Once on top, now the bottom of the barrel. Whoever runs this company should be fired.

#8 rhenzhen

rhenzhen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:37 PM

Geejuz, They start doing B1G1 again, yet, one of my movie i ordered from them 3 months ago still in back ordered....Ship my damn movie and go close your damn site! it stinks!
Posted Image

#9 GOTA

GOTA

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:01 PM

More like buy 1 and get 2 next winter if you're lucky.

I gave up on these guys last year. Life is too short to be dealing with their BS.

#10 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:07 PM

Wow. Glad I read the comments here before ordering.

#11 Santurio

Santurio

The Ladies' BodyGuard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

Damn. That's some bad posts.
What happened?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 Afflicted

Afflicted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

well last year... apparently the old owners were having some debt problems were having problems with their distributors (not paying in a timely manner??? maybe) so a lot of people were having longer than normal wait times for orders from them.

now... new owners... I've made a total of 5 orders from them since the new owners... 2 shipped on par with what I expect from most places that aren't Amazon. 1 is a preorder so... no idea. 1 is for a OOP item that I don't expect to see but then I don't expect to get it from anywhere (shrug, why not) and 1 was cancelled.

And I plan to keep cherry picking from them anytime I can find a price that justifies not caring when I get it. IE: if I can get a title that has been on store shelves 3 years for 30-50% less than I've ever seen it priced for, I don't care to wait 3 months to get it worst case scenario.

I kinda think a lot of the people that post in DD threads haven't actually been the ones that had problems with them and are just repeating things they're read that other people have experienced.

#13 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:50 PM

When the hell did they start selling cell phones?

http://www.cellstore...bda87f6027cf67b

It is a DD link, just doesn't look it.

edit- Or golf clubs for that matter.

http://www.deepdisco...com/golf-clubs/
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#14 Santurio

Santurio

The Ladies' BodyGuard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:16 AM

Thanks for the response Afflicted. I had no idea the site had switched owners or had gone down in quality if service.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 sweeetja713

sweeetja713

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:03 AM

I ordered zombieland and across the universe from them last august and got it after black friday

Come check out my tradelist.  It's full of geeky goodness that's not limited to video games.

http://www.cheapassg...13#entry2276219

#16 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:10 AM

So, on a scale from BuyRite to Amazon... sounds like they're at about half of Buy.com.

#17 Afflicted

Afflicted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:01 PM

Thanks for the response Afflicted. I had no idea the site had switched owners or had gone down in quality if service.

actually the service is somewhat better with the new owners than it was before they took over... maybe not quite what it was in their heyday but I'm not going to use them for things I have to have now.