Bambi bluray 12.99 @ amazon

They're price-matching Best Buy, in case anyone wants to get it there for giftcard/RZ points reasons.

Great deal; I'd pick it up if I didn't already have it.

Buy three Bambi, trade two in, and keep the third for ~$3. You can also play around with some of the other Disney movies on sale, but this is easily the best value.

[quote name='csidegamer']Thanks OP.

Perfect gift with Mother's day coming up.[/QUOTE]LMAO It is? Do you know what happens to Bambi's mommy?

Crap , just placed an order for this , Fantasia and Alice3D from the Buy 3 get $20 off promotion on Friday/Saturday. Haven't received it yet (supposed to arrive tomorrow) so I shot them an email asking if there is any chance of getting the difference refunded to me. What are the odds of it actually happening?

Edit:Alternatively I considered placing another order with Bambi , Prince of Persia and Sorceror's Apprentice (since those are the only other 2 movies from the promo I'm missing) but that would end up leaving me with 2 Bambi's , which doesn't help me much.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']LMAO It is? Do you know what happens to Bambi's mommy?[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed. Been a running gag with my wife for 20+ yrs.

Well that was quick , Amazon already responded with the "sorry we can't help you , you got the best price available at the time" line.

I'd combine Bambi and Snow White with Toy Story 3 except at $28.99 it seems overpriced...$20 off the 3 or not. I already have Beauty and the Beast. And I've never been a Pinocchio fan so I'm having trouble choosing my third.

Yeah, people abused the buy 3 get $20 off. Even the Amazon marketing tards running the coupons would notice the traffic that creates.

It's too bad that people have to be shady and abuse deals. Always ruins it for those that want to get in on a deal legitimately

[quote name='lolwut?']They're price-matching Best Buy, in case anyone wants to get it there for giftcard/RZ points reasons.

Great deal; I'd pick it up if I didn't already have it.[/QUOTE]

Bambi is $12.99 at Best Buy?

I really don't think the deal was abused. Amazon people probably just didn't notice Bambi was a part of that promotion. At $12.99, it's a steal. Once Bambi climbed to the top of the charts Amazon decided to raise the price so they weren't giving out these blus for ultra cheap with the promotion. Plus, Bambi, B&tB, and Snow White can still be had for under $40. That's still mighty reasonable.

[quote name='csidegamer']Thanks OP.

Perfect gift with Mother's day coming up.[/QUOTE]

Haha no problem. I wish I could post deals more often but everybody beats me to it.

It's 12.99 at BestBuy.com now. I printed out the page and pricematched it in store. It took a while but they eventually made the adjustment without really any troubles. I went to get two for 35, but saw that the price on Bambi was that cheap and just decided to go that route instead.

[quote name='dg7md']It's 12.99 at BestBuy.com now. I printed out the page and pricematched it in store. It took a while but they eventually made the adjustment without really any troubles. I went to get two for 35, but saw that the price on Bambi was that cheap and just decided to go that route instead.[/QUOTE]

If you use Bambi as one of the 2 for $35 it just drops the other one to $17.50. Bambi remains $12.99, making it 2 for $30.49.

bread's done
Back