Amazon PS3 160GB with $50 credit

Cool, I was hoping Amazon would match BB on this. Time to get a new PS3 to replace my old 60 gig'er with flashing red lights..

[quote name='VaRIABLE SoUL']Cool, I was hoping Amazon would match BB on this. Time to get a new PS3 to replace my old 60 gig'er with flashing red lights..[/QUOTE]

Are you gonna be mad that you'll be able to get a 320 GB HD PS3 for the same price in June or that the 160 GB probably gets clearanced out at $175-$200? My 80 GB phat is still perfect but b/c of my backlog I know 80 GB won't cut it so all these giftcard/credit offers that BB has been offering will be hit my account just in time for an E3 price drop announcement & LA Noire. So whatever they drop the price to I expect to only pay $100-$175 for the larger HD + they'll probably announce a new console model altogether.

[quote name='Enuf']Are you gonna be mad that you'll be able to get a 320 GB HD PS3 for the same price in June or that the 160 GB probably gets clearanced out at $175-$200? My 80 GB phat is still perfect but b/c of my backlog I know 80 GB won't cut it so all these giftcard/credit offers that BB has been offering will be hit my account just in time for an E3 price drop announcement & LA Noire. So whatever they drop the price to I expect to only pay $100-$175 for the larger HD + they'll probably announce a new console model altogether.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, ya you have a point. I could wait til E3 but that means my Portal 2 is gonna stay unopened :(

I'm using a 120gig HD in my now broken PS3 so space isn't a problem 4 me. Heck I'd get the 320 gig model if the $50 GC was included.

I have $130 of Amazon credit that I've been saving to replace my PS3 but I think the guy above is right, an E3 price drop is to be expected. I'd rather just pay less than get more credit, so I'll wait.

Yea that's what I'm going to wait for. Going to ship out my PS3 to amazon now for credit and just sit on it till at least E3. I just increased my blast gen backlog by a ton anyways from the B2G2 at GS so I definitely don't have a lack of any games to play heh

bread's done
Back