Photo
- - - - -

iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) / Mac App Stores -- Ongoing Sales

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4945 replies to this topic

#4711 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:48 PM

A little off topic but I just got a e-mail saying EA games bought out PopCap games. Not sure if I like that or not...

#4712 murph17

murph17

Rock Band addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:00 PM

if you "like" the apple itunes FB page, you can get a free code for Where's My Water. going to check it out right now.

i think i only played NBA Jam once on my new 4S, didn't recall any slowdown. i'll have to check that out as well.

new update for Super Stickman Golf just added another 6 courses.

#4713 mkernan

mkernan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:14 PM

A little off topic but I just got a e-mail saying EA games bought out PopCap games. Not sure if I like that or not...

That happened in July, but yeah, I agree.
Posted Image

#4714 Qwinn3

Qwinn3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:23 PM

if you "like" the apple itunes FB page, you can get a free code for Where's My Water. going to check it out right now.

i think i only played NBA Jam once on my new 4S, didn't recall any slowdown. i'll have to check that out as well.

new update for Super Stickman Golf just added another 6 courses.

There is no game greater than Super Stickman Golf on any system ever. Greatest game of all time!

#4715 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:26 PM

Super Stickman Golf is awesome. Definitely going to check for updates to get the new courses. Anyone who doesn't have SSG is missing out. Buy it! Totally worth 99 cents!

http://appshopper.co...uper-stick-golf

Crunchewy.png

#4716 BuggyG

BuggyG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:28 PM

Some decent games free today:

Fruity Jelly (Puzzle Platformer / Universal): http://appshopper.co...nk/fruity-jelly
Queens8 HD (Puzzle / iPad): http://appshopper.com/link/queen8-hd
T-Scope (Retro Tetris clone(ish) Universal) http://appshopper.com/link/t-scope
Posted Image

#4717 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

Wheres the water codes
HPHRNT3MTNTX
HWNRX4YALRWJ
KWYXKFRJN3N7
YYTAJLANR46M

Enjoy

#4718 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:36 PM

Nabbed KWYXKFRJN3N7.

Thanks!

#4719 jojoschump2000

jojoschump2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:41 PM

Thank you. Used HWNRX4YALRWJ

#4720 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

The other codes are redeemed too now(no I didnt take them all, I took 1 and some jerk had used the other without posting).

When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen

#4721 Alcedes

Alcedes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

That happened in July, but yeah, I agree.

Well, to be honest, if it lights a fire under popcaps asses to start releasing some of the no brainer titles, i'm all for it.

It's unbelievable that they haven't ported bejeweled 3 to iOS yet and PvZ on iPad has less content then iPhone?!?!

#4722 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:44 PM

PvZ on iPad has less content then iPhone?!?!

Really? Can you elaborate on that? I was going to play PvZ HD.

#4723 Alcedes

Alcedes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:50 PM

Really? Can you elaborate on that? I was going to play PvZ HD.

They added zen garden for the iPhone version a while ago, still none for the iPad.

#4724 Brian234

Brian234

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:51 PM

Please consider if you post codes on this thread that it's the most inefficient method of code delivery for people who do want the code, and most intrusive to every viewer who doesn't actually need the code. For example, if someone else posts 20 codes and you want one, then you'd have to go through up to 20 followup posts to determine whether the code you see in the OP is taken or not.

And, if you're not interested in the code, you have to wade through 20 posts of "Thanks" and "someone else used it without posting". Also, I don't believe an anonymous user needs to register in order to get codes off this thread, which means it'd be easy for someone to write a script to do it automatically from some anonymous source.

#4725 Hirou

Hirou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:14 AM

Just letting you guys know, Hipstamatic is on sale for $.99. I'll edit my post later with links.

#4726 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:13 AM

Moxie 2 & Moxie 2 HD are free
"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everybody thinks everyone else's stinks"

#4727 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:49 AM

Well, to be honest, if it lights a fire under popcaps asses to start releasing some of the no brainer titles, i'm all for it.

It's unbelievable that they haven't ported bejeweled 3 to iOS yet and PvZ on iPad has less content then iPhone?!?!

My PopCap wish list for iOS:
Heavy Weapon
Pizza Frenzy
Hammer Heads
Venice

#4728 _heretic

_heretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:21 AM

Crimson: Steam Pirates for iPhone is free.

http://www.appshoppe...ates-for-iphone

#4729 sthenic

sthenic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:43 AM

Also, I don't believe an anonymous user needs to register in order to get codes off this thread, which means it'd be easy for someone to write a script to do it automatically from some anonymous source.

Seems like a lot of work for an iOS game.

#4730 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:35 AM

Crimson: Steam Pirates for iPhone is free.

http://www.appshoppe...ates-for-iphone

It always is. It's one of those IAP games.

#4731 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:35 AM

That's the iPad version... iPhone version was $1
Posted Image

#4732 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:37 AM

That's weird. iPad free while iPhone is/was a buck?

#4733 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:47 AM

iPad = free but have to pay for 2 chapters (only 1 chapter)

iPhone = $1 but have to pay for only 1 chapter (includes 2 chapters)

The iPhone version is for free right now
Posted Image

#4734 Dimsdale

Dimsdale

OpenFeint: Dimms

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:15 AM

Modern War is the main FAAD game right now.
"Become the most powerful Commander and take over the world! Build up your base, complete missions, and battle other players!
Brought to you by Funzio, makers of the #1 hit game Crime City!"

Mortal Skies 2
is the current OpenFeint FGOTD.
"Mortal Skies 2 is a Classic Shoot Em Up arcade action game with action packed gameplay and awesome graphics. Discover this fast paced shoot em up action game with hours, even days of fun. Collecting all achievements will keep you challenged to unlock extra planes."

Tiny Journey (regular and HD) has dropped to FREE for the first time.
"In the world of Tiny Journey, as a railroad manager, your task is to keep the train run safely.
However, the journey is full of risks. The train can't finish it all by itself. It needs your help to avoid road cones, disable electricity and even rewind time.
Sounds easy, eh?
Be ware it's not as simple as you imagined.
Many challenges lie before your journey.
Can you overcome them?
Once you're into it, it's hard to put it down."

#4735 DaFees

DaFees

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:37 AM

They added zen garden for the iPhone version a while ago, still none for the iPad.

I wanted to say that you are right, that the iPhone/iPod version does have Zen garden, but then again the iPad version does have the survival challenges and an iPad exclusive mini-game.

I haven't played the iPad version yet as I don't own an iPad but if one of those survival challenges is the endless one then that would make up for the lack of Zen garden, IF you were looking at this from perspect of trying to get a lot of money to buy everything in the game.

So I won't say one version is better than the other but I agree that all versions should all have the same things. i'd imagine it's too late to do this but I wish PopCap would make all their games universal like they do with the ones made under their "4th & Battery" division.

I <3 :br:, my :ps3:, and my 46" Samsung HDTV
I am :error:

#4736 bkfountain

bkfountain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:28 AM

didn't it take them like a month to simply fix the zen ball in peggle HD? They're a slow ass company that rakes in money running on autopilot. I wish PvZ HD had the same content the iphone has, but that's asking them to do work.

#4737 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:15 AM

I agree that this posting of codes in this thread needs to stop. You can announce that you have codes here (to PM them individually to those interested), but it's too unorganized to just post a bunch of codes up.

#4738 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:32 PM

street fighter 2 collection is back to 99 cents today and shift 2 is free i think someone already mentioned that tho

#4739 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:34 PM

Get this game fools,

http://itunes.apple....d403123143?mt=8

Hot pixel graphics and retro music.

And it's free and supports Game Center
Posted Image

#4740 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

Wait, free ios games from EA? Ok, that's ALMOST forgivable for stunts like no universal apps and the whole Tetris "T-Club" thing. Actually, no it doesn't but a free game is a free game. Just wish the Sims titles were for iPad as well.

Also EA has a page devoted to its ios/android "daily deals" at eamobile.com/dailydeals with new deals hitting a 9 a.m. PST so I imagine we may get a few more free games out of them.

ea has been giving free games throughout the year. i know i got the new tiger woods, a hunting game, and some other weird shit free from them lol