May @Gamer Mag. Coupons ($130 worth)

Animekatt

CAGiversary!
This month is one of the better months with the coupons in the magazine.
Has a Rage character on the cover.

All Coupons are valid from 4/21 - 5/21
Magazines are $4.99

:360::ps3::wii: $20 off Top Spin 4

:ps3: $15 off Tomb Raider Trilogy

:wii: $10 off Conduit 2

:psp: $10 off The 3rd Birthday

:360::ps3: $20 off when you buy either platform of Mortal Kombat plus the 1st :br:Mortal Kombat movie

$30 off Turtlebeach DX 11

:3ds: $5 off All 6 Ubisoft 3DS Titles

:360: $20 off Xbox Live 12-month Gold Card

I wonder if buying the MK + MK Blu-ray to save $20 is possible while still getting the $10 gift card this week (or PMing TRU's $15 GC)?

$10 off The 3rd Birthday makes it the cheapest it has been since launch, and $25 for Tomb Raider is also quite nice.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']I wonder if buying the MK + MK Blu-ray to save $20 is possible while still getting the $10 gift card this week (or PMing TRU's $15 GC)?

$10 off The 3rd Birthday makes it the cheapest it has been since launch, and $25 for Tomb Raider is also quite nice.[/QUOTE]
Usually a price match will negate using a coupon and any current gift card deals may also be grounds for them to disallow the use of the coupon.

Don't forget, these coupons can only be used when the game is selling for msrp and do not stack when the game is on sale.

I don't feel like these coupons are really bad. Tomb raider, topspin and mortal kombat really jump out on me... I don't suppose that somebody would be willing to send em to me :)

Are you sure the start date of these coupons is 4/21? I looked at the current coupons in a book today at Best Buy and it said they ended on 4/23.

I guess this goes to show how subjective things are. I was going to post that this might be the worst set of coupons I had seen. That juice promo means that with a few bottles of juice you could get Top Spin 4 for $3, which probably ends up being about the same price as using this coupon off of MSRP.

Nothing else on the list even made me read it twice. It seems like it was a relatively recent decision to make all BB coupons only discount from MSRP, isn't it? I used to remember getting good deals on games there. I've had gift cards I've tried to spend for months now. Between $3 shipping, and a long drive to my nearest store, there hasn't been a single compelling reason for me lately.

Conduit 2 coupon is good, especially if combined with Reward Zone coupons. Now I just need to find someone who gets the magazine who will let me have their Wii coupon...

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Are you sure the start date of these coupons is 4/21? I looked at the current coupons in a book today at Best Buy and it said they ended on 4/23.[/QUOTE]

Yep, they start on the 21st. The coupons aren't active either. I tried the Tomb Raider one, didn't work.

[quote name='Animekatt']Yep, they start on the 21st. The coupons aren't active either. I tried the Tomb Raider one, didn't work.[/QUOTE]

Cool thank you. I am going to try to use the MK + MK Blu-ray + $10 GC on Saturday. I hope this edition of the magazine is in stores by then (I did not see any today.)

Yeah we had ours in the back. Also if you can, I would go ahead and purchase the blu-ray now. It comes with a code for the Jade costume, and we only had a couple (4 copies) in, with 2 sold by 2pm est.

excellent. I hope this arrives in the mail today or tomorrow as my xbox live gold expires this week and I would easily pick one up.

Finally going to use one of these coupons- ten bucks on Conduit isn't bad at all -and it takes care of what I paid for the subscription.

So the MK coupon wouldn't stack with the $10 gift card, or would it?

Also, in the case that it does stack, I'd rather not spend $4.99 for one issue if I could subscribe for a year for $10 more. Can I subscribe in-store and keep that issue, or what would be the deal in such a case?

Thanks!

[quote name='Kitoro']So the MK coupon wouldn't stack with the $10 gift card, or would it?

Also, in the case that it does stack, I'd rather not spend $4.99 for one issue if I could subscribe for a year for $10 more. Can I subscribe in-store and keep that issue, or what would be the deal in such a case?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Can someone please answer this?

[quote name='slidecage']:) i sell you them LOL[/QUOTE]
I mean you no offense, but if it were me, I would drive down to the store, buy the @gamer magazine, rip out the coupon, grab an envelope, stuff the coupon in there, ask the CAG what his address is, mail it to him as fast as I possibly can, asking him for confirmation of delivery, and rejoice to hear of the successful redemption of said coupon that I wasn't going to use anyway. You know why? Because the satisfaction of helping out a fellow CAG, even at the cost of my dime and my time, is worth much more than earning a cheap buck.

Aznhero913, if you don't ever get that coupon, please PM me your info. A CAG in need deserves nothing less than the support of his fellow man.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='qwikshake']I mean you no offense, but if it were me, I would drive down to the store, buy the @gamer magazine, rip out the coupon, grab an envelope, stamp it, ask the CAG what his address is, mail it to him FedEx Overnight, asking him for confirmation of delivery. You know why? Because the satisfaction of helping out a fellow CAG is worth much more than earning a cheap buck.

Aznhero913, if you don't ever get that coupon, please PM me your info. A CAG in need deserves nothing less than the support of his fellow man.[/QUOTE]

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....................

CAGer of the MFing year!!!!

[quote name='qwikshake']I mean you no offense, but if it were me, I would drive down to the store, buy the @gamer magazine, rip out the coupon, grab an envelope, stuff the coupon in there, ask the CAG what his address is, mail it to him as fast as I possibly can, asking him for confirmation of delivery, and rejoice to hear of the successful redemption of said coupon that I wasn't going to use anyway. You know why? Because the satisfaction of helping out a fellow CAG, even at the cost of my dime and my time, is worth much more than earning a cheap buck.

Aznhero913, if you don't ever get that coupon, please PM me your info. A CAG in need deserves nothing less than the support of his fellow man.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

Now while we're on that subject, I don't suppose you have a Target that has copies of DC Universe Online for PS3 on clearance and at 75% off by any chance, do you?

If so, would you be willing to help out for cost + shipping?;)

[quote name='Kitoro']Guess not. :cry:[/QUOTE]

As I said a few posts before yours, the coupons only work if the game is msrp. I don't have any coupons right now, but I'm pretty sure they say they cannot be combined with special offers. I think that a gc would qualify as a special offer and will not stack. You can always try to get them to do an overide, but that's ymmv.

As to your question about the mag, I don't think you can get a subscription in store.

[quote name='Kitoro']So the MK coupon wouldn't stack with the $10 gift card, or would it?
Also, in the case that it does stack, I'd rather not spend $4.99 for one issue if I could subscribe for a year for $10 more. Can I subscribe in-store and keep that issue, or what would be the deal in such a case? Thanks![/QUOTE]

The coupon won't stack the computer will either not verify it and give the giftcard or deduct an nulify the giftcard would definitely require manager approval which is probably unlikely considering the way this game is selling.

There's an icon for the mag on the gaming kiosk but I never clicked on it before. The $10 sub. was a deal sometime ago I think it's $20 reg. price.
Link:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286206

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='donssword']Conduit 2 coupon is good, especially if combined with Reward Zone coupons. Now I just need to find someone who gets the magazine who will let me have their Wii coupon...[/QUOTE]
You're welcome to mine.

[quote name='Enuf']For all those who don't feel the need to purchase a sub. Why not just hook up w/several CAG's & split the cost? Add in the CAG's who already have subs & everybody wins.[/QUOTE]
But what happens on a month when a couple people in the group want the SAME coupon? Then you're SOL.:whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But what happens on a month when a couple people in the group want the SAME coupon? Then you're SOL.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

strength in #'s more people more coupons & even with a good coupon deal some people will have credit at stores other than BB or have purchased the game alread. You could also "buy out" other peoples subs at a prorated cost to increase the coupon to CAG ratio.

OT
Where's the damn $15-$20 off ME2 for PS3 & $10-$15 off WWE All-stars & Lego SW3.

The mag is $5 you can use the 10% off coupon on it & earn gamers club points too.

[quote name='Enuf']strength in #'s more people more coupons & even with a good coupon deal some people will have credit at stores other than BB or have purchased the game alread. You could also "buy out" other peoples subs at a prorated cost to increase the coupon to CAG ratio.[/QUOTE]
Unless I have credit someplace, I wait for clearances and MSRP price drops anymore before I buy a game. There are ZERO games coming out anytime soon that I really want RIGHT NOW and even the ones I may want closer to launch I can likely wait till they get cheaper since I have an insane backlog thanks to CAG.:whistle2:#

I feel you my backlog is insane even worse considering I've only had my PS3 for 2 + yrs. I will buy games day 1 if they load me down with credit and/or giftcards knowing that in 8 out of every 10 games I'll drop in price to $30-$40. Target provides me w/clearance games I can flip for credit elsewhere & continue the cycle. Just looked at my games from this year alone can't believe I've only spent $1600-$1800.

Brink, LA Noire & probably another PS3 once there's a price drop.

[quote name='AteBit']Is it still possible to get the preorder sub-zero skin from BB?[/QUOTE]

All copies of the game at BBY have the codes with the game. You'll know by the sticker on the cover of it.

thinking of buying 3rd birthday. probally end up tossing the rest of the coupons on ebay or just toss them here (that is if i get the mag) i never got my feb issue got the rest dnt know why i was missed amonth

bread's done
Back