Status
Not open for further replies.

hankmecrankme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Cheddahz

images

Taken from us before his time for reasons we do not know.

RIP, go into the light, my bro.​

:cry:

LongLiveCheddahz.jpg

NOTcheddahz.jpg

[quote name='Chacrana']I remember Cheddahz. He was only around for about 2 to 3 hours. However, he was my friend, and he will be dearly missed. He came here posting about almost nothing. I knew within two posts that I had found a new best friend. He fit right into the GGT, like he'd been here all along. To Hank I said, "this Cheddahz guy... who is he?" He didn't know, and neither did I. As we would discover, he would be our greatest benefactor. Our staunchest ally. We proceeded to quiz him, asking questions left and right, requiring him to provide opinions. Without wavering, he provided the right answers without fail. Our prompts fell like dominoes, leaving us only with the determination that Cheddahz was a true friend.

But by hour three, something horrible had taken place. Cheddahz was banned! With no reasoning, we were forced to question why. Was he inufaye's new account? Did he rape Cheapy's wife? Did he get banned simply because the mods didn't want a new addition to our little cesspool? The reason mattered not. Our new friend, Zei, was banned within an hour. And yet not a one of us relented in our convictions. Not only was his name stricken from the userbase -- his posts vanished, too, as though he'd never truly existed. But we knew better.

Cheddahz returned to us minutes later under the guise of NOTCheddahz, providing us with a glimmer of hope that the mods would not catch on to his true identity. However, this ploy was not to last as the mods smited him into nothingness overnight. This time, our friend was truly dead.

This tale is one of tragedy. Our dearest friend, Cheddahz, had done nothing wrong, and yet had his world turned to ash by those he admired. His life was cut short when it should have been a long, fruitful tryst without an expiration date. The future should have been opened, and yet it was slammed shut like the gates of Auschwitz behind the latest lot of LinkinPrime's victims.

Bon Voyage, Cheddahz. My friend. My brother. The only man I've ever loved.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chacrana']HOLY SHIT

Linkpwns quit our game. CHEDDAHZ JOINED.

UPGRADE.

I guess our charity event for Cheddahz worked.[/QUOTE]

CheddahzLives.jpg

[quote name='this']A message from Cheddahz:
Hey guys, I'm really missing CAG and the GGT thread so much, I have nothing to give me laughter anymore through out my day. Had a blast playing Aegis Wing with you guys last night, the best game ever! And thanks to all the people who are mourning my sad death

and I traded in Mortal Kombat right after I opened it in front of everybody, and bought Sonic 2006 and Sonic Unleashed with my trade-in credit, now that's power to the players! :D[/QUOTE]

14nodxk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whoknows']Oh sure. Cheddahz gets a GGT named after him but I never do[/QUOTE]

All the ones I made about abusing women were technically about you. You were the women.

Which... hey, it means you can fondle yourself!

[quote name='whoknows']Oh sure. Cheddahz gets a GGT named after him but I never do[/QUOTE]

When your time comes, we'll make one dedicated to you. :cry:

[quote name='Chacrana']All the ones I made about abusing women were technically about you. You were the women.

Which... hey, it means you can fondle yourself![/QUOTE]

And I didn't even notice they were about me. Now I feel bad. :cry:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']When your time comes, we'll make one dedicated to you. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I always knew you secretly cared.

[quote name='Chacrana']Watashi no Bro: Cheddahz Chronicle X[/QUOTE]

Would be an amazing game.
[quote name='Chacrana']Real Talk Mode: On

Well if it wasn't a career, I can't really blame you for it. Sounds like you pretty much hated whatever it was you were doing. With the economy the way it is, I feel somewhat obligated to be like "you should be thankful you have a job at all," but really... fuck it. Don't settle for shit that's clearly beneath you. That's exactly how people railroad themselves into a life that provides them no sense of accomplishment, no satisfaction, no happiness, and no real worth as a person.

Real Talk Mode: Off.[/QUOTE]

This is 100% truth.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Hey, if anyone wants to play some MK tonight just send me an invite! I'd love to get some online time with people before you all trade it in tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='Chacrana']It's Wednesday, so this is your last night you might be playing the game with someone from here.[/QUOTE]
Why would that be? We played MvC3 for like 3 weeks.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Why would that be? We played MvC3 for like 3 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. If you got three weeks out of that, you'll be lucky to get 3 days out of this.

[quote name='whoknows']What am I going to be trading it in to get?[/QUOTE]

Store credit. You just want it gone like yesterday!

[quote name='ihadFG']A bunch of copies of Sonic 2006.[/QUOTE]

If only I'd get enough to get a bunch.

I'll probably only have enough to get 1. Or maybe I should get Knights Contract instead.

[quote name='Gustav']Or you can trade it in for Sonic and the Black Knight, best game known to mankind[/QUOTE]

Nah. The Wii is stupid.

[quote name='whoknows']Nah. The Wii is stupid.[/QUOTE]

I heard it got ported to the
Kinect
though.

It's a secret though, so you'll have to specifically ask the Gamestop employee for it. They keep it in a hidden room in the back.

[quote name='Chacrana']Exactly. If you got three weeks out of that, you'll be lucky to get 3 days out of this.[/QUOTE]
Awww :cry:

[quote name='BlueScrote']The mortal kombat songs inspired by warriors soundtrack is awesome for working out.[/QUOTE]
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I've been listening to this and a steady rotation of Gaga.

--
Man, my fiancee got a haircut and now she looks like a white Ash from HAWP. Kinda cute on her.

--

GGT, what do you do when a girl knows your every move when/before you're going to do it? Is she an enemy? How do I treat this matter?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
GGT, what do you do when a girl knows your every move when/before you're going to do it? Is she an enemy? How do I treat this matter?[/QUOTE]

Put your :joystick: in her :booty:

From Square Triangle over on GAF:

[quote name='Square Triangle']
Random funny MK customer interaction today-

Customer- "Yeah I want to exchange my PS3 copy for 360"
Me- "Oh okay, it's already opened, but I'll do it for ya this once. What's wrong with it?"
Customer- "Kratos sucks"
Me- "Wait what?"
Customer- "Kratos is bad ass in God of War III, he sucks in MK. I was expecting him to be able to beat everyone. I go online and someone as Sonya beats me"
Me- "Well there are people on XBL that will probably beat you with Sonya as well you know?"
Customer- "Yeah but Kratos kills Zeus but not Pam Anderson? Makes no sense to me"

I then exchange the copy and refuse to speak to him again.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='linkpwns']ohhh yeah, I'm back baybee,
where the party at[/QUOTE]

Your place, if Bry will share his stash.

Or perhaps Skype in a few.

I remember Cheddahz. He was only around for about 2 to 3 hours. However, he was my friend, and he will be dearly missed. He came here posting about almost nothing. I knew within two posts that I had found a new best friend. He fit right into the GGT, like he'd been here all along. To Hank I said, "this Cheddahz guy... who is he?" He didn't know, and neither did I. As we would discover, he would be our greatest benefactor. Our staunchest ally. We proceeded to quiz him, asking questions left and right, requiring him to provide opinions. Without wavering, he provided the right answers without fail. Our prompts fell like dominoes, leaving us only with the determination that Cheddahz was a true friend.

But by hour three, something horrible had taken place. Cheddahz was banned! With no reasoning, we were forced to question why. Was he inufaye's new account? Did he rape Cheapy's wife? Did he get banned simply because the mods didn't want a new addition to our little cesspool? The reason mattered not. Our new friend, Zei, was banned within an hour. And yet not a one of us relented in our convictions. Not only was his name stricken from the userbase -- his posts vanished, too, as though he'd never truly existed. But we knew better.

Cheddahz returned to us minutes later under the guise of NOTCheddahz, providing us with a glimmer of hope that the mods would not catch on to his true identity. However, this ploy was not to last as the mods smited him into nothingness overnight. This time, our friend was truly dead.

This tale is one of tragedy. Our dearest friend, Cheddahz, had done nothing wrong, and yet had his world turned to ash by those he admired. His life was cut short when it should have been a long, fruitful tryst without an expiration date. The future should have been opened, and yet it was slammed shut like the gates of Auschwitz behind the latest lot of LinkinPrime's victims.

Bon Voyage, Cheddahz. My friend. My brother. The only man I've ever loved.

[quote name='ihadFG']I heard it got ported to the
Kinect
though.

It's a secret though, so you'll have to specifically ask the Gamestop employee for it. They keep it in a hidden room in the back.[/QUOTE]

Well I was going to ask about the e-reader cards as Chac recommended, so I'll be sure to ask for that as welll.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Your place, if Bry will share his stash.

Or perhaps Skype in a few.[/QUOTE]

don't worry, one of my friends is really into botany :p

and bribri is asleep, unfortunately.

[quote name='Chacrana']I remember Cheddahz. He was only around for about 2 to 3 hours. However, he was my friend, and he will be dearly missed. He came here posting about almost nothing. I knew within two posts that I had found a new best friend. He fit right into the GGT, like he'd been here all along. To Hank I said, "this Cheddahz guy... who is he?" He didn't know, and neither did I. As we would discover, he would be our greatest benefactor. Our staunchest ally. We proceeded to quiz him, asking questions left and right, requiring him to provide opinions. Without wavering, he provided the right answers without fail. Our prompts fell like dominoes, leaving us only with the determination that Cheddahz was a true friend.

Bon Voyage, Cheddahz. My friend. My brother. The only man I've ever loved.[/QUOTE]

That was...inspiring, seems like he was a good guy

[quote name='linkpwns']don't worry, one of my friends is really into botany :p

and bribri is asleep, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Aww bro. . .We gotta get on that Skype anyway!! I want to hear Jamaican ex-boss tell me to get some BAH NAH NAH YO GURT FROM DE BACK.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Y'know, I don't think the Nazi cracks about LinkinPrime are helping your cause.

Just sayin'...[/QUOTE]

That was not an honest attempt to get him unbanned, and nobody likes LinkinPrime anyway. If anything, it helps my case to hate Nazis.

Holy shit.
Apparently I already own Grotesque Tactics?
When did this happen?
Probably during a steam binge of "holy shit, that's cheap, I should buy it just because..."
:dunce:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Holy shit.
Apparently I already own Grotesque Tactics?
When did this happen?
Probably during a steam binge of "holy shit, that's cheap, I should buy it just because..."
:dunce:[/QUOTE]

Lol, makes your buying decision easier, at least.

[quote name='Chacrana']Lol, makes your buying decision easier, at least.[/QUOTE]

Truth.

I was logging in to buy it, after watching a review of it that said it's a 10 hour spoof on JRPG/video game cliches with simple but fun SRPG gameplay... When I got to the page for it to add it to my cart... holy fuck, I was sleep-buying games on sale again. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back