Portal 2 $39.99/$29.99, Shift 2 Unleashed $49.99 @ BBY

• Please log in to reply
352 replies to this topic

#331 Tecka

Tecka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:36 AM

Got Kirby for free with my 20.00 at amazon with my tiger woods game credit. Not bad.
Posted Image

#332 pochaccoheaven

pochaccoheaven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:37 AM

kirby epic yawn? grow up.

If it's not your cup of tea, fine. But it is one fantastic game.

no! yawn is perfect to describe the game because you'll end up falling asleep as you continue with the game. the game is not good. it's more or so a 2/5 and that's being more generous to it than what it deserves. play it and you'll see how yawn fits.

#333 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:53 AM

no! yawn is perfect to describe the game because you'll end up falling asleep as you continue with the game. the game is not good. it's more or so a 2/5 and that's being more generous to it than what it deserves. play it and you'll see how yawn fits.

I am playing it.

#334 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:07 AM

Tempting. I'll probably have to get Flingsmash so I can replace my regular black Wii Remote with a proper Wii Remote Plus.

Kirby's Epic Yarn is a bit too easy for the hardcore gamer. I don't think I can recommend it. $20 might be an okay price since I do have most of the Nintendo first-party games on the Wii at this point, so I think I am inclined to pick this up. And if you own cats, they will attack Kirby and the other things made of yarn on the screen. I played it at my brother-in-law's house while house and cat sitting.

And Metroid: Other M will probably piss you off if you're a Metroid fan. The gameplay is fine, but a bit short. But Samus and her talking and whining just destroys the character. Not the best Metroid you'll play.

Any reason for me to wait for Amazon to pricematch Flingsmash in order to buy it over Best Buy? Free shipping and tax-free are the only reasons right? I think I could use some Best Buy points and certificate even if it means paying taxes.

#335 2000man

2000man

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:57 AM

Kirby is great. However, my 3 and 5 yr. old kids can play coop. So, it is pretty easy. I am going to pick up another copy for one of my kid's friends bday. The game is still selling at 20+ on Ebay. So, you could play through it, then sell it on Ebay.

#336 kingotnw

kingotnw

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:43 AM

What is this about a 360 for $99.99?!

#337 PotatoGuy

PotatoGuy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:43 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up kirby and having fun!

#338 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

Rhythm Haven for $10. I am trying to not buy more games but when you got pokemon games at TRU for $5 (girlfriend played them and recommends them) and then Rhythm Haven for $10 (Something I wanted for some time now).

Hopefully my best buy has more rhythm havens on friday. Going to TRU tomorrow for deals, heh.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#339 chiwii

chiwii

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:16 AM

And if you own cats, they will attack Kirby and the other things made of yarn on the screen. I played it at my brother-in-law's house while house and cat sitting.

LOL - I started KEY tonight, and my cat was very interested in Kirby. It's the first game she is really interested in. She does like to try to chase the cursor on the menu screen, though.

#340 bic

bic

Calm down francis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:28 PM

dq9 arrived today for me.

thx again OP.

#341 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:52 PM

Nintendo's sales and profits have been down year over year for the past two years, and they did just announce that the Wii successor will be out at retail in 2012.

leaked photos =/= announcment
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#342 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:56 PM

leaked photos =/= announcment

Sounds like its been announced to me

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#343 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:05 PM

My order for dragon quest 9 was not available for pickup even though the store has tons of them in stock. I called customer service and they also are out of stock. I requested if the could fullfill my order with a similarly priced ds game and I was able to get Dragon Quest VI for 6.99 plus free shipping. So if you still have an order in limbo, I suggest you call and try to get a different game for the same price.

#344 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:52 PM

Sounds like its been announced to me

yeah but no details on the Dreamcast XL controller was announced. That could still be BS.

#345 normanfr8

normanfr8

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:11 PM

I haven't set foot in a Best Buy in over a year... picked up Kirby and I suddenly remember why I shop online.

#346 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:19 PM

I saw this thread a few times when I came here, but I never bothered to pay attention, despite Kirby and Metroid being on the headline. Then it finally dawned on me that the sale was for BB, which I happened to have a $10 RZ certificate that expires in 2 weeks. Wasn't sure what I was going to use it for, so Metroid Other M for a little less than $6 with pickup sounds about right. Thanks a lot!!!

#347 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

I haven't set foot in a Best Buy in over a year... picked up Kirby and I suddenly remember why I shop online.

Did the cashier give you a look or make some kind of snarky comment because you were purchasing a "kids" game?

#348 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:51 PM

nice to see amazon PM Other M, it has been backordered

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#349 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:08 AM

shit! i wanted kirby, i never noticed this thread. Shows my local store has none in stock, guess i was too late =(

#350 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:10 AM

shit! i wanted kirby, i never noticed this thread. Shows my local store has none in stock, guess i was too late =(

Have the online shop ship to store if there's some in stock there.

SteamWidget.PNG

#351 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:18 AM

i tried, when i clicked 'ship to my store' it sudenly switched over to unavalibe and wouldn't let me do it =( Im ordering other m right now on amazon since they pricematched. But guess im SOL for kirby

trying to find something else to give me 25 bucks for free shipping

#352 AXV1

AXV1

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:30 AM

I just got $20 in reward certificates...

I think I'm going to get Kirby and Metroid.

#353 Animekatt

Animekatt

Black Catgirl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:53 PM

Updated OP with new sales items.

Animekatt.png 4bc3aaafe5e7610a18092ffc8d198a69_ba22853