Portal 2 $39.99/$29.99, Shift 2 Unleashed $49.99 @ BBY

Animekatt

CAGiversary!
BB changed the list of games from the Easter Sale to what we have today. Less games and accessories on the list overall.

As always, if the price is higher instore, you can price match the web price if it doesn't have the "Online Only" wording.

List of games and items in the sale

Highlights:
:360::ps3: $39.99 Portal 2

:pc: $29.99 Portal 2

:360::ps3: $49.99 Mortal Kombat + Free $10 gift card

:360: $14.99 3 month XBL Gold

:360: $138.99 Xbox Kinect

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Nice deal. From best Buy?? Head explodes.

Kirbys epic Yarn is $19.99 as well.

transformers war for cybertron is $19.99
Metroid Other M is $14.99

Sorr I dont have time but theres some other deals as well you can add to the OP if you want to take the time:

- $25 gift card with purchase of a 3DS + free starter kit

- Select games 2 for $30 (not much but RE5 platinum for Xbox, Borderlands, and GTA IV are included)

Edit: heres Best Buys Special Offers link that covers these deals if people want to dig through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus mother fuck what is the deal with the Best Buy site, I cant fucking enter a God damn billing address that is acceptable.

EDIT: Seems Best Buy will only allow one address (at least for me)

Grabbed a copy. THANKS OP!

[quote name='Animekatt']Thanks ShockandAww, I will add to the OP :)[/QUOTE]
No problem good find! Going to have to pick myself up something before they sell out..

Freebie alert! Just bought 3 with in store pickup for ~$23 and submitted 2 of them to amazon for $29. I'm going to gain ~$6 to keep one. Going to order more in the morning if Gamestop credit is higher too. Incedible find OP! Thanks so much, this and DQ V are the only ones I don't have yet. The soon to be reprint will take care of that I hope.

Thanks for the heads up on DQ IX. Just picked up for $5.55 since I used a gift card to take off $5.xx from the original $10.xx price.

Anyone else having a problem using RZ certs?

"Sorry, our system is currently unable to accept Reward Certificates. You may continue the checkout process now without applying your Reward Certificates or wait until later when you can apply your Reward Certificates."

Oh well too good put in an order anyway thanks Animekatt

[quote name='ShockandAww']No problem good find! Going to have to pick myself up something before they sell out..[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah, I placed an order for one myself. I will be picking it up when I go into work on Monday! :D

Hmm, im using in-store pick up to save on shipping...and it seems to be working. So buy online only means i have to pay online, but i can still pick up in store?

I'm having the same problem with the RZ too. Took a quick look at myrz.com, and what do you know, it's down for maintenance... again... :bomb:

Customers have been getting mad at ME for the site not working, thus they can't get their RZ certificates. :wall:

[quote name='lude21']Hmm, im using in-store pick up to save on shipping...and it seems to be working. So buy online only means i have to pay online, but i can still pick up in store?[/QUOTE]

yep

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Freebie alert! Just bought 3 with in store pickup for ~$23 and submitted 2 of them to amazon for $29. I'm going to gain ~$6 to keep one. Going to order more in the morning if Gamestop credit is higher too. Incedible find OP! Thanks so much, this and DQ V are the only ones I don't have yet. The soon to be reprint will take care of that I hope.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, I already had DQ 9. I grabbed two locally for trade-in to Amazon and combined with Kirby and tax my total was $36. So for $7 I'll get a copy of Kirby essentially, very good deal!

What the shit?

I just bought Epic Yarn for $30, so that's going back to Amazon, and I'm gonna get that and DQ9. This sale is crazy.

*edit* Never mind, the difference in shipping and tax plus probably having to pay return shipping back to Amazon makes the savings minimal. I got Metroid also though.

[quote name='FactionG']Buy now before it hits SD![/QUOTE]

it already did at 2:53... but you're right. Look in your TIV now and hope that Best Buy will honor the price; or just print out a screenshot and see if they'll match in store.

good luck either way.

Wow, highly, highly recommend getting DQIX. Definitely one of the best DS games I've played, and for $7, there's really no way you won't get your money's worth.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']Isn't there a 10% off coupon floating around somewhere or did that one not work on video games?[/QUOTE]

that coupon is in-store purchases only so it doesn't apply

Sad about the RZ BS but really it's not even worth worrying about I hardly ever shop at BB.

No brainer on DQ and Kirby got them both for store pickup on Monday hopefully they will be ready by the time I'm done with work on Monday.

Good catch OP thanks a bunch my GF is going to be very happy in the morning with the gift notification on Kirby in her inbox.

[quote name='moop2001']amazon trade in dropped to $14.95. that was fast.[/QUOTE]
Shows $14.50 for me if you mean DQ IX. I dont think it's dropped yet. I think the other poster was just saying he will trade in 2 copies for $29 total (so $14.50 each) and keep a copy for free, which seems like a pretty smart thing to do.

[quote name='moop2001']amazon trade in dropped to $14.95. that was fast.[/QUOTE]

What? The Trade In price is $14.50; the same price it was before the deal was even posted.

*Is currently trying to sav-

DRAGON QUEST NINE FOR 7 BUCKS?
Really now?

...too awesome. Need to get this when I'm conscious in the morning. Oh the spirit of Easter.

[quote name='GBAstar']What? The Trade In price is $14.50; the same price it was before the deal was even posted.[/QUOTE]

I misread it as $29 each. my bad. sorry to get everyone excited.

Yes, that is correct. You can buy for online price and pick up in store, but you can't buy it in store for the online price. Also, it may take a day or two for them to e-mail you to pick it up, even though it's sitting on their shelves.

What are the chances of Amazon matching this? I don't know whether to pull the trigger or not at Best Buy.

[quote name='Blackout']What are the chances of Amazon matching this? I don't know whether to pull the trigger or not at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

You can help by reporting the price to amazon

Arg, had to break my not-buying-anything-vow and pick up a copy of DQIX. Still had ~99 cents on an old card so came to $9 with shipping. Thanks a ton OP!

[quote name='Blackout']What are the chances of Amazon matching this? I don't know whether to pull the trigger or not at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
At least in the case of DQ IX, slim to none. Seems like a price error more than anything else like someone said.

bread's done
Back