Have: Mortal Kombat (PS3/360) Want: Paypal

fortunado

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
I have two copies of Mortal Kombat; one for PS3 and one for 360. They have both been opened and played only a few times. The Kitana Classic DLC has been used but they both still have the online Kombat Pass included. If you'd like to buy one, I am asking $45 + $3 shipping. I'll ship first class USPS on Monday at lunch time (If you are in Dallas, you can pick it up).

Considering these are brand new, I can't go less than $45. If you are interested in trading for either; please check my wish list. Please don't offer older games on my wish list in trade at this time - I'd only be interested in trading these for other newer titles.

I only have two so these will go fast. I'd prefer to sell them outright. I will take a cash offer over a trade offer if I get both at the same time. Thanks!

Dang, got nothing besides a mint used NSMB Wii from your tradelist, how much credit towards a xbox 360 copy of MK9 would you give me for it? DM me :)

Open to any trades? I could give you a game and a little cash. If not, then all I can say is good luck getting $48 cash here for MK9.

bread's done
Back