Guitar Hero On Tour Bundle (Nintendo DS) $2.99 New @ GameStop.com

The mini backpack is very nice, Guitar Hero for $3 is "fine, fine, I'll buy it for pocket change" ok. Anything else on clearance from the sale that would get me out of the house today? I checked the Power Saver thread and no one is talking about clearance prices yet.

Does this come with the Key attachment you plug in to use? I know it is the "Bundle" but at the end of the product description it says "Guitar Grip and pick-stylus sold separately". I'm not sure if the "Guitar Grip" is the attachment.

[quote name='Tankinator']Does this come with the Key attachment you plug in to use? I know it is the "Bundle" but at the end of the product description it says "Guitar Grip and pick-stylus sold separately". I'm not sure if the "Guitar Grip" is the attachment.[/QUOTE]

It comes comes with the Guitar Grip, Guitar Grip Skin and a Guitar Hero Pick Stylus.

Stopped by my local gamestop and got it, along with a $8 non-greatest hits copy of Final Fantasy Crisis Core. Not a bad deal.

Thanks OP.

I see a review says the backpack also holds his DSiXL, I think I'm going to pick one up tomorrow along with Daxter GH for the PSP, its only 2.99 (used) . Thanks tricky

[quote name='Brother Daz']I see a review says the backpack also holds his DSiXL, I think I'm going to pick one up tomorrow along with Daxter GH for the PSP, its only 2.99 (used) . Thanks tricky[/QUOTE]

I just bought the backpack today, and it barely fits the DSi or the 3DS.
I highly doubt it will fit the XL.

[quote name='vamn']Stopped by my local gamestop and got it, along with a $8 non-greatest hits copy of Final Fantasy Crisis Core. Not a bad deal.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
So I assume GH is $2.99 in store as well? Might just go that route if that's the case.

Wow, thanks for this. I was going to get it on amazon a few days ago for $5 but for some reason it wasn't working. Got 2 for $6.. free shipping? Sold.

Picked up the mini backpack and Guitar Hero today. The nice thing about in-store, there's a good chance that they'll have Decades for $3 which has a better tracklist than the original On Tour.

GS shipped me 2 copies GH: On Tour Decades Bundles instead On Tour bundle. I'll stop by local GS this week hope they able to swap me the correct version if not i'll return the copy i bought last week at different GS for $5.XX with taxes ;)

According to the email Gamestop sent me, it looks like they are sending me the On Tour Decades Bundle as well. As long as it's the bundle that's fine, the product description is confusing because it's just a copy and paste of the game-only description that says the "Guitar Grip and pick-stylus sold separately"

Searched for this deal as I was going to post it. It's a great price for the game. When I had it, I found my hands cramped too quickly to enjoy the game. You play a few songs, and you already hurt enough to quit. Not ideal.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']yeah, they sent me on tour: decades bundle.... but for $3 im fine with that :)[/QUOTE]

I noticed this when I was out visiting my brother, I was playing my nieces game and noticed I could only play a song or two before my hand would start cramping really bad. Horrible game for people with big hands.

[quote name='sgr76']IIRC, the guitar hero bundle for DS does NOT work with DSi.[/QUOTE]
This is correct, you need a GBA slot to play this.

Saw it in the store today at GameStop and picked it up, great deal! But ya, after like each song I stretch my hand a bit so I can play more.

Got the Decades bundle. I'm like meh, because I just threw it in for free shipping. Giving it to my girlfriend's sister so she'll like me more. :D

[quote name='Brother Daz']I noticed this when I was out visiting my brother, I was playing my nieces game and noticed I could only play a song or two before my hand would start cramping really bad. Horrible game for people with big hands.

This is correct, you need a GBA slot to play this.[/QUOTE]

It actually horrible for people with any hand size. I have smaller hands and I can only play 3 songs at a time without having to put it down for awhile. The game is fun to play, but it is unfortunately a pain to play.

[quote name='Andami']Got Decades as well, but I already have it. Looks like I'm going to GameStop this weekend for an exchange.[/QUOTE]

It's kind of funny, but Decades is the one that I didn't have. I had stopped by a GameStop to get the original one I thought was on sale so I'd have an extra controller, but I was pleasantly surprised I was able to pickup Decades for $3 instead.

I went to GameStop today to try to exchange one of the Guitar Hero On Tour Decades bundles that I received for the original Guitar Hero On Tour bundle, but they wanted me to pay the difference, which would have been like $6.

I decided to just return my extra copy of Decades and take the $3 back.

I still have an older copy of On Tour - it's just that my dog chose to gnaw on it a few weeks back and I was hoping to replace it with a nice copy. Still happy to have On Tour Decades for $3, though.

I emailed GameStop about shipping out the wrong bundle (I ordered two). I got a response and they said they would ship me the correct bundle. Instead they shipped me one of the decades bundle again. I emailed them again explaining that they were advertising one game and shipping a totally different game, and I could provide screen shots and pictures to prove it. Yesterday they said the original On Tour was discontinued so all I could do was return the Decades bundle if I don't want them.

I look at their website today and it appears they've corrected the product description listing, now correctly listing the Decades Bundle and not the original On Tour one. That makes me feel like I was the first person out of probably hundreds of orders to make clear to them they shipped the wrong game versus what they actually advertised. Kind of odd.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with the three bundles I have now. I suspect I might return two and get my money back, unless someone on CAG wants them. But Ill save that for the trading forum.

There don't seem to be any flipping options. TIV is shit anywhere. No one is buying on Ebay. Not worth the gas or postage to unload the $3 game.

[quote name='kodave']There don't seem to be any flipping options. TIV is shit anywhere. No one is buying on Ebay. Not worth the gas or postage to unload the $3 game.[/QUOTE]

I have other flip options. ;)

Picked up the last copy of Decades at mine. They said they didn't have one, but I knew their inventory did online (and I knew they didnt sell it this morning). Had to have them dig in their filing cabinet to find a copy of the guts and then dig around back for the box. Never trust them to know their stock. ;)

$3 works for me. :)

Scored last copy of Decades at my local store for $2.99. Game was sitting in the display stand that was for their big markdown sale the past few weeks. Was surprised it was sitting there with the $2.99 tag on it.

[quote name='emperordahc']Picked up the last copy of Decades at mine. They said they didn't have one, but I knew their inventory did online (and I knew they didnt sell it this morning). Had to have them dig in their filing cabinet to find a copy of the guts and then dig around back for the box. Never trust them to know their stock. ;)

$3 works for me. :)[/QUOTE]

They had to dig because the fucking workers hide shit in their "employee" drawer. I know from personal stories. No I wasn't a worker and yes I know former employees who did this exact thing. Not saying I wouldn't do it if I was in gaming retail, but tat is usually why a copy comes up online and is "not" in stores.

[quote name='kodave']I emailed GameStop about shipping out the wrong bundle (I ordered two). I got a response and they said they would ship me the correct bundle. Instead they shipped me one of the decades bundle again. I emailed them again explaining that they were advertising one game and shipping a totally different game, and I could provide screen shots and pictures to prove it. Yesterday they said the original On Tour was discontinued so all I could do was return the Decades bundle if I don't want them.

I look at their website today and it appears they've corrected the product description listing, now correctly listing the Decades Bundle and not the original On Tour one. That makes me feel like I was the first person out of probably hundreds of orders to make clear to them they shipped the wrong game versus what they actually advertised. Kind of odd.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with the three bundles I have now. I suspect I might return two and get my money back, unless someone on CAG wants them. But Ill save that for the trading forum.[/QUOTE]

I emailed them twice about this problem, and just getting responses back about returning the product for a refund, probably from uncaring teenagers.

[quote name='neudog']They had to dig because the fucking workers hide shit in their "employee" drawer. I know from personal stories. No I wasn't a worker and yes I know former employees who did this exact thing. Not saying I wouldn't do it if I was in gaming retail, but tat is usually why a copy comes up online and is "not" in stores.[/QUOTE]
True dat.

Now that milk hero is officially dead what are all These stores that sell the game going to do with all of These guitar bundles ? Milktivision has completly flooded the market with These things. Part 3 was the worst thing for this once fun franchise ( f**k you kotek )

bread's done
Back