[Selections have been made!] UFC 10, ME:DLC, Win 7 Upgrade, Incredibles & ODST!

JMClarkent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
***Update - Games/stuff has shipped today (5/4), I'll PM you guys tracking tomorrow (too lazy to hit my car @ 11:35 PM EST).
Thank you again to everyone that entered! I hope that it was entertaining; always glad to give back to a community that has given me so much (deals and entertainment)!

Winners and their bounty:
  1. f421 - UFC 10
  2. Erabiont - Halo: ODST
  3. frell - Mass Effect: C Network DLC
  4. ExplodingRat - Windows 7 Starter to HP Upgrade
  5. bossman - The Incredibles - DVD *Default*

As far as the physical items, I'll try to get them out tomorrow, though Wednesday is a bit more realistic (I'll include tracking numbers). If you won a code, PM me if you would prefer e-mail distribution.

Thanks for playing!

GAME OVER!

**************************************************************************************************

Yellowbook (or as I call it, "work") is launching a new group buying (like Groupon/ Living Social) option called Weforia. While I do not deal with the product directly, I have been challenged to a "Sign Up" contest (hopefully I can win a few days off; I have a bit of a backlog :p).

In an effort to put on a show, I figured I'd have a bit of fun with the CAG-munity and start a 1-week contest. The winners will have their choice between one of the following items that are/were in my illustrious Goozex stash:

- ($67 value - Unused) Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade (from Starter) Key (mailed) http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Windows-Anytime-Upgrade-Starter/dp/B002K7C1HG

- UFC 2010 (XBOX 360 - Used/complete)

- The Incredibles (2- Disc DVD - Used/complete)

- (Unused) Mass Effect Cerebus Network DLC Code (XBOX 360)

- Halo ODST (XBOX 360 - Used/Complete/rental sticker).

The five GUARANTEED winners will be selected based on the actual post number in this thread (picked using "Random.org"). You can sign up friends/ family/ your e-mail alternate accounts, just make sure that you have consent/ create separate posts (as to give yourself additional chances to win). 1st winner picks 1st, second winner picks out of what is left, etc.

I will ship these on my dime w/ delivery confirmation to the winners (...and no "random guy from my neighboorhood has won, either). Sign-up takes (literally) less than 15 seconds, so hopefully it isn't too much of a hassle.

To enter:

1st: Go to http://signup.weforia.com - Sign up with your e-mail, zip code and my referral code -"CLARK3".

2nd: Post below with the approximate time of day/ timezone that you signed up (something to the effect of " 9:30 EST" works for me).

Winners will be asked to confirm the e-mail address that they used, sign up's without the "CLARK3" code will not be eligible, so make sure that you slap it in!

Though Weforia isn't active everywhere yet (just started receiving deals in my area - Western Suburbs, PA), you can sign up now if you are interested. No CC/ Personal info (other than an e-mail) is requested upon signing up. So far there have been some pretty cool deals, for Groupon fans this should definitely be worth your time!

If you sign up and realize that it isn't for you, this will NOT affect your standing/chances in the contest!

The cutoff will be when I post "end" early AM om on 5/2. I'll draw/post/PM the winners on the evening of May 2nd.

Good luck and thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up at 11:33 EST!

I'm so confused, there are people that have posted today, from the future in EST, before me.

Oh well. >.>

Thanks for the contest OP! Hope you get those days off too. :)

ALSO Obligatory "EXCUSE ME SIR, I BELIEVE THIS BELONGS IN THE REFERRAL SECTION." comment.

END! I'll update the main post with the random.org winners and selection order. #1 gets first crack, etc, etc. I'll post all 5 names, as they reply to my PM's I'll post what they request.

I hope to have the first PM outbound/ winner list out shortly!

Thanks for having a great contest JMClarkKent with cool prizes..and random.org for being random..congrats to the other winners also

bread's done
Back