Crackdown 2 for $15.49 3rd Party seller at Amazon w/ FSSS

I bought two copies (for co-op with the wife) from Amazon at a similar price months ago. In the end, it was probably about as enjoyable as the first one. I bought the premium DLC when it was on sale (which it might currently be on sale).

The game pretty much plays the same, minus the strategery between eliminating certain gang leaders first. During the day, you're main enemy are the Cell, at night, the Freaks come out and attack everyone. The most strategy you'll use is attacking the Freak hives at night, while they're out on the streets.

The Toy Box pack provides some awesome extras, such as a helicopter you can call in, and "suit thrusters," which are essentially jet boots to get you an extra bit of height/air time to get around -- especially useful in finding/getting orbs. Plus (I believe) the 3 agent cars from the first game, in their souped-out forms, and some other vehicles/weapons.

I've never played it solo, so I can't speak for it, except that its [obviously] the same, just without a partner/backup (which makes it less fun IMO)

Easily worth a pickup (or two for co-op) at this price (IMO), especially if the DLC is on sale.

[quote name='ryheeles']I paid about $7 for the first one. Any reason I should be willing to pay more for this one?[/QUOTE]

first one is much better.

I managed to snag this @ BBV during their BOGO sale last December for about $8 and am happy with it. I just need to figure out which drop spot won't put me in the middle of a bunch of mutants...

And of course, wait for my replacement 360 since mine is currently crapping out on me after about 20 minutes of play.

[quote name='caldazar']I managed to snag this @ BBV during their BOGO sale last December for about $8 and am happy with it. I just need to figure out which drop spot won't put me in the middle of a bunch of mutants...

And of course, wait for my replacement 360 since mine is currently crapping out on me after about 20 minutes of play.[/QUOTE]

Agency Tower is always a safe spot

If you liked the first one and feel like playing it again then just buy this game. That one DLC is awesome because the jetboots/helicopter make it a lot easier to get around the place.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Agency Tower is always a safe spot[/QUOTE]

Hmm - Maybe I'm just missing it, but how can I tell what drop spot is what? Granted I am playing in 480p, so it's not like it's the greatest quality for reading text on the screen, but I couldn't see any labels for the drop spots.

On a side note, can't wait to check out the Toybox, picked that up a few weeks back from the marketplace.

[quote name='whoknows']I never played the first. Should I play this?[/QUOTE]

Given the choice you really should play the first one over the sequel. It is not only better reviewed, but can be found for even less money on Amazon.

[quote name='Thrinn']Given the choice you really should play the first one over the sequel. It is not only better reviewed, but can be found for even less money on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

On that same note - I have never played the original - worth it, even though I have 2 already?

[quote name='Brother Daz']I guess I am one of the few people who enjoyed the second one as much (if not more) than the first game[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I don't understand how you could like the first and not the second. They're pretty much the same game. Which is why it was criminal to charge $60 for the sequel, but that's really my only major complaint against it. It should've been released as DLC.

[quote name='caldazar']Hmm - Maybe I'm just missing it, but how can I tell what drop spot is what? Granted I am playing in 480p, so it's not like it's the greatest quality for reading text on the screen, but I couldn't see any labels for the drop spots.

On a side note, can't wait to check out the Toybox, picked that up a few weeks back from the marketplace.[/QUOTE]

Agency Tower is the drop point in the very center of the map

[quote name='Brother Daz']Agency Tower is the drop point in the very center of the map[/QUOTE]
Thank you kindly, Brother Daz!

bread's done
Back