DirtyDwarf and invalid negative feedback

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ultrapimp

ultrapimp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:00 AM

A few weeks Back I purchased a Guitar Hero Drum set from a member named DirtyDwarf , he had told me the drum set was complete and in working order. When I received the Drumset both of the cymbals did not work. I emailed him letting him know that they did not work, I waited a week and this was his response

"I wish you luck because I unfortunately can't give refunds and I know for a fact they worked before I sent them out. I hope you find the problem and if not I apologize. Let me know how it turns out."

I've been using this site for a while now, I knew when I bought a used drum set that they would be a little worn, but i really can't believe that the cymbals would have broken from shipping with the way they look so rugged.

I really just wanted to be able to play some guitar hero and rock band with my fellow soldiers out here.

Anyway, I left him negative feedback since he didnt seem to want to deal with me, at least that's what good luck usually means to me when I have an issue and someone says that.

So I left him negative feedback. THE VERY NEXT DAY this guy leave ME negative feedback, I mean seriously wtf, I paid himk my money in an extremely fast manner, literally hours after he sent his paypal info, all I did wrong was receive his broken drum set. At the most he could have left me neutral feedback since I DID NOTHING WRONG!
Posted Image
Currently Deployed In Afghanistan. U.S. Army

#2 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

This issue should be brought to the attention of a mod, as they most likely will be able to sort it out without a lot of mud slinging going on in the process.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#3 ultrapimp

ultrapimp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:58 PM

how do i do that ?
Posted Image
Currently Deployed In Afghanistan. U.S. Army

#4 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:08 PM

Look up who's online(under quick links) and anyone with a name in white is a mod.

Some of the mods include Shrike4242, guinaevere, DaPhatty, io and so on. So if you want to, just look up one of those names and shoot them a PM. ;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#5 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:33 AM

http://www.cheapassg.../showgroups.php

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#6 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:31 PM

FYI, apparently the cymbals are pretty easy to fix if you do some Googling. If you want to go that route, check those cables.

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb