What classic game should be ported to iOS?

Shimrra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
I would like to see certain classic pc games ported over like:

Where in Word/Time is Carmen Sandiego?
818_0.png

I use to spend hours playing these games. What game would you like to see on the iOS?

effin Final Fantasy Tactics needs to come to iOS already. Would love to see more strategy RPGs in general. Disgaea, Ogre Battle Tactics, Phantom Brave, etc...

For a real classic, I would LOVE to see Super Mario RPG on iPhone. That would be epic.

Paper Mario! Ok, so that's not going to happen. :)

I'd like to see a better implementation of Warlords then is in the Atari's Greatest Hits collection. That game, by the way, has proven to be a disappointment, and I foolishly bought the full set of DLC. It's not terrible, but it could be better in many ways, mainly in controls. But the one that most disappointed me was Warlords (arcade and 2600). It should have had the drag bar be at an angle across the castles (or maybe something else would be even better) and, just as importantly, it should have supported 4 players on one iPad. With that control scheme there's no reason why the iPad couldn't support 4 players on one device and it would be a blast. I'll hold out some hope for a major update to the app, but it's only a tiny bit of hope. Sigh.

I would like to see Sega's Gain Ground on the ios platform. Are there any games similar to this on ios that you guys know of?

[quote name='Shimrra']How about all the SCUMM games.
Loom.png

Full_Throttle_screenshot.PNG

Indy_foa_screenshot.png
[/QUOTE]

That would make a lot of people happy, but personally all i want is Maniac Mansion ;)

I remember eye of the beholder! I'd like to see the Ultima series - I spent so many hours on Ultima VI and the worlds of Ultima games.

[quote name='MSI Magus']That would make a lot of people happy, but personally all i want is Maniac Mansion ;)[/QUOTE]

Lucasarts is really missing out on a gold mine. They started with monkey island then just totally dropped the ball. Where is Grim Fandango, Full Throttle, etc? Absolutely no excuse.

I'd like to see Castle Wolfenstein. I don't mean the "3D" ones, I mean the original. I remember playing that many (many) moons ago. Fun game.

General Chaos could work well with touch controls. I would also love to see the Genesis version of Scooby-Doo Mystery.

Road Rash, Toe Jam and Earl would be cool, maybe Defender of the Crown. X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter would be the best though.

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

:pray:

I have both of these games on Steam but I would buy both of them again for my iPad.

I want a proper Might and Magic: Clash of Titans game. I know there are some rip offs out there, but I'm not interested in those

Cimpy, you reminded me of one I've been DYING for - Heroes of Might & Magic 3. That'd pretty much ensure that I keep an ipad by me until I die.

bread's done
Back