Singularity (X360/PS3) $15.99 Newegg.com

I just can't and I sooooooo want to! This is on my pick up list!!!! Good price but hopefully I can get this down the road a little cheaper when I clear the backlog a little.

[quote name='Luxuria']Game was a lot of fun. Multiplayer is still played and is pretty enjoyable as well.[/QUOTE]

I agree that the single player is very good, but in my experience the multiplayer (at least for Xbox 360) is totally dead. Just an FYI if that is important to you.

This game is better than Metro 2033. Maybe even better than Bioshock 2. Definitely underrated.

[quote name='RugerRellP89']What do you guys think Medal of Honor or this?[/QUOTE]

MoH is shit, pick this up instead, actually, anything is pretty much better than MoH.

havent tried metro 2033 but i do think this is a good game.
different then bioshock 2.
but along the same vein.
Definately worth $17

I was so happy yesterday that I had gotten my backlog down to one game. I get on CAG today and it's back up to 3. You're a harsh mistress CAG.

Even though the multiplayer is dead (its not too fun also its unbalanced), I still recommend it. Has many similarities to bioshock.

[quote name='Razen']Even though the multiplayer is dead (its not too fun also its unbalanced), I still recommend it. Has many similarities to bioshock.[/QUOTE]
Online is definitely dead, which is a shame because it was quite fun. Unbalanced? sure. Especially against higher level 50s who know what they're doing.

but once in awhile when you get even teams it can be quite fun. it's class based like TF2, teamwork would be needed to take objectives. You get to play as the mutants so it was also felt like Left 4 Dead's MP. The Online component is quite unique and if you're buying this, you should at least give it a shot.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I was so happy yesterday that I had gotten my backlog down to one game.[/QUOTE]

backlog down to one? is that even possible!?!?!

i'm eyeballin this one up. feel i should support my local game developer. although probably should've done that when it was full price but i would be a CAG if i did :)

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I was so happy yesterday that I had gotten my backlog down to one game. [/QUOTE]

How is this possible? If I ever get my backlog down to one game... I'll.... Nah it never happen :p. All things aside, if my credit for La Noire had already come through then I'd be all over this ... but since it hasn't I'll just have to hold out for it still being cheap when I do get it

bread's done
Back