Dungeon Defenders FW Deluxe - now FREE for Android

GT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This game was 4.99 when it came out, but now it is free because they implemented some type of in-game purchasing scheme to get revenue.

But be warned, takes a long time to d/l and install, market reviews very mixed and report a lot of glitchiness on older phones.

I downloaded this because I was interested in the upcoming PS3 version, but I find the game on the phone a bit of a mess, gameplay kinda confusing, can't open the "how to play" instructions, and the graphics, while nice and detailed, are really busy and hard to follow the action. I will probably delete it as it's a chore to try and play (to me). I'm on a Droid X (GREAT phone), but maybe this was meant more for tablets and larger screens.

More info on this game here:
http://www.androidapps.com/games/apps/505557-dungeon-defenders-fw-deluxe-trendy-entertainment

Plays decent on the kindle, though I don't know how anyone could play this solo on insane level in later levels...building on the fly and repairing seems challenging mainly due to the controls and camera sometimes. still, for free it's great and fun if you don't take it too seriously.

(you can also buy gold w/$ in game which is just wrong)

[quote name='Sinistar']Does this still support cross platform play? I thought I read somewhere that it did..[/QUOTE]

i believe the android free version allows you to play with others online that also have the android free version. having the pc version on steam and this verion, the pc version clearly has more features and DLC...that said, I don't think it's possible for the two to be able to play together online. It's just not the same game.

bread's done
Back