OTT Poll: Which members of CAG are most likely to be on medication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugamer_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I think you can only choose one answer in the poll, but I will accept write-in candidates and extra votes in the replies.

This list was brought to you by the CAG community!

[quote name='munch']Who is that dude that has aspergers? The guy with the bear avatar.[/QUOTE]

I wish people with actual learning problems would self identify. I don't like to make fun of people with problems.

The strictly dumbasses though deserve ridicule.

I wish someone would do a "Dumbest Members of CAG poll".

[quote name='seanr1221']How could we forget Darknessbear?

I don't think he's been around much since Sony permanently banned him from the PSN.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what happened?

[quote name='confoosious']I wish people would actual learning problems would self identify. I don't to make fun of people with problems.
[/QUOTE]

What are you saying?

[quote name='confoosious']I wish people would actual learning problems would self identify. I don't to make fun of people with problems.

The strictly dumbasses though deserve ridicule.

I wish someone would do a "Dumbest Members of CAG poll".[/QUOTE]

I wish people would actual learning problems would self identify too! :lol:

I'm not familiar with this "book". :whistle2:k

[quote name='confoosious']I wish people with actual learning problems would self identify. I don't to make fun of people with problems.[/QUOTE]

Still not quite there, dude. :lol:

[quote name='munch']Wait, what happened?

What are you saying?[/QUOTE]

I think his LBP custom level was reported a bunch of times, so Sony just booted him permanently.

He was last seen drooling over underaged girls on Gaf.

[quote name='seanr1221']I think his LBP custom level was reported a bunch of times, so Sony just booted him permanently.

He was last seen drooling over underaged girls on Gaf.[/QUOTE]

what was the issue with his LBP customer level?

[quote name='seanr1221']I dunno.

Have you retired yet on all the money you made from selling Mario All-Stars, Confoosious?[/QUOTE]

what the fuck are you talking about? I ordered 2 copies.

Were you one of those morons who kept insisting it wouldn't be rare and everyone would get stuck with multiple copies? Well, before the reprint, it was pretty rare and all the people who loaded up made a mint. So, you know, you were wrong.

(Not that I approve of hoarding but it definitely worked out that time for the resellers.)

[quote name='confoosious']what the fuck are you talking about? I ordered 2 copies.

Were you one of those morons who kept insisting it wouldn't be rare and everyone would get stuck with multiple copies? Well, before the reprint, it was pretty rare and all the people who loaded up made a mint. So, you know, you were wrong.

(Not that I approve of hoarding but it definitely worked out that time for the resellers.)[/QUOTE]

No! I was one of the guys who made a mint. Like, I legit quit work and everything. All thanks to a rom dump. Thank you, Nintendo. Thank you.

[quote name='seanr1221']No! I was one of the guys who made a mint. Like, I legit quit work and everything. All thanks to a rom dump. Thank you, Nintendo. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

boy bringing up a 6 month old argument sure is fun!

Ohhh, I think I really remember what set you off.

I said the time it would take me to list one of these things, I could make double the profit at work. You threw a baby tantrum and called me a retard or something.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hey, I was making a cool 15.00 profit from each Mario All-Stars sold, I have all the free time in the world.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had gotten in on the gold mine.

[quote name='seanr1221']Ohhh, I think I really remember what set you off.

I said the time it would take me to list one of these things, I could make double the profit at work. You threw a baby tantrum and called me a retard or something.[/QUOTE]

Making $5 profit on game hoarding > getting a job. Faegott.

There was also a guy in that thread that said he makes over 2,000.00 a month flipping games, and doesn't have job. I asked him to break down his profits from the previous month, and he could only explain 250.00 worth.

You know, I'm drunk. And so I see that all of the personal info from PSN is stolen. So I'm like, hah, sucks, good think I only have a 360 and a Wii. And then I remember, what the fuck, I did make a PSN account for my PSP a very long time ago.

You know what, I just can't deal with this shit right now. What the fuck. Who are these assholes to come clean about such an intrusion when I'm just trying to enjoy my night. fuck. Every. Single. Thing. About. This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back