Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#3 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:40 AM

I remember Best Buy emailing me a code for 100 coke rewards points and I didn't even redeem it. Man, if I only had redeemed it I would still be 400 points short. It seems like a good deal for those with coke points though.

CBrownsT10.png

#4 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:41 AM

say i drink one 16 oz coke everyday. one bottle equals 3 points. i need to drink........yeah fcuk em

#5 Mr Mxyzptlk

Mr Mxyzptlk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:41 AM

awesome, just ordered it! thanks!
Posted Image

#6 TerpsJunkie

TerpsJunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:44 AM

I have a bunch of bottle caps, but with the 120-point cap I can only reach 491. My laziness in redeeming MCR codes costs me again.

#7 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:47 AM

500 points appears to be usually worth about $25 in gift cards, so I guess this is pretty good. Right before the inevitable MSRP drop to $20.

edit: nm, points value for gift cards fluctuates wildly depending on type

#8 Montes

Montes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:48 AM

Should I get this game or the ice scoop?

#9 fujimitsu

fujimitsu

I came to drink milk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:49 AM

say i drink one 16 oz coke everyday. one bottle equals 3 points. i need to drink........yeah fcuk em

You'd make 1100 points a year (that's two free games). That's for one person. If you're a couple or family then multiply that.

I calculated how many points I've thrown away in the last few months and I could have gotten this and the last free game.

#10 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥Bleed Arsenal Red♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:51 AM

Should I get this game or the ice scoop?

Definitely the ice scoop

heavyd814eva.png

#11 IPlay4Fun

IPlay4Fun

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:52 AM

Today Only!

http://www.mycokerewards.com/home.do

All credit to IPlay4Fun - Sweet Deal!

thanks for the credit ;)

#12 Montes

Montes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:54 AM

Ouch. This is the confirmation page:
"
Just follow these instructions so you can get your Reward:

You will receive your reward within the next 8-10 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on "My Account" and choose the "Where's my...?" tab.
"

#13 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥Bleed Arsenal Red♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:56 AM

"

You will receive your reward within the next 8-10 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on "My Account" and choose the "Where's my...?" tab.
"

That's the standard message you get. You should have the game in a fortnight or so

heavyd814eva.png

#14 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:04 AM

"

"

I ordered Tron PS3 last time they had this type of offer, it came in less than 2 weeks if I remember correctly. Sure as hell wasnt more than a month. You'll get an email confirmation when it ships.

KneeKnee.png

#15 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:14 AM

got a copy thanks OP, I wonder why they only offer PS3 games though

O6d6OER.jpg

#16 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:37 AM

You know what kills me about coke rewards, everytime i log in i have 0 points again and i have never redeemed anything. The damn points expire too damn fast. All the damn points i had and earned are gone now because i chose to save em for something worth it instead of redeeming them for a skull cap or a keychain. I already have 2k11 but still WTF happened to all my points. Coke can suck it, Pepsi is better [/Rant]

LMAO
Posted Image

#17 silentevil

silentevil

Most evil man ever!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:44 AM

That's the standard message you get. You should have the game in a fortnight or so

Hope not a fortnight is 2 weeks. Too bad I gave up soda, I want this game just waiting till the drop to twenty bucks.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 Mr Mxyzptlk

Mr Mxyzptlk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:22 PM

You know what kills me about coke rewards, everytime i log in i have 0 points again and i have never redeemed anything. The damn points expire too damn fast. All the damn points i had and earned are gone now because i chose to save em for something worth it instead of redeeming them for a skull cap or a keychain. I already have 2k11 but still WTF happened to all my points. Coke can suck it, Pepsi is better [/Rant]

LMAO

if you don't log in (just log in, you don't have to add points) like every 3 months, i believe your points reset to zero, happened to me once and i like about 600 points so i make sure to log in. They also usually send a couple emails telling you you're going to lose the points if you don't log in.
Posted Image

#19 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:38 PM

Looks like all my points expired....I had lots, but I forgot about the site for months....oh well.

#20 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

90's Gamer 4 Life!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:51 PM

Thanks OP... I jumped on that deal....my 677 pts were just sitting there!

8-10 weeks is fine with me since I don't even have a PS3 (yet)...

:grouphug: Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses! :grouphug:

#21 1stCome

1stCome

skoolafish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

Looks like all my points expired....I had lots, but I forgot about the site for months....oh well.

same thing happened to me and i stopped buying coke products. they can kiss my ass

#22 Defendthestar31

Defendthestar31

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:08 PM

Thanks OP, just ordered one. Had 513 coke points
Posted Image

#23 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:13 PM

if you don't log in (just log in, you don't have to add points) like every 3 months, i believe your points reset to zero, happened to me once and i like about 600 points so i make sure to log in. They also usually send a couple emails telling you you're going to lose the points if you don't log in.

It's ok. I already have 2k11 and i hate hording bottle tops anyway. I just find it a bit rude that i still have an account there, they are always sending me emails that i don't read and yet they are really quick to delete my points but not my account. Just delete the whole account and stop emailing me already if me not checking in with you is a problem lol
Posted Image

#24 Muitabui

Muitabui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

thanks for the heads up. ordered a copy with my points :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

I just find it a bit rude that i still have an account there, they are always sending me emails that i don't read and yet they are really quick to delete my points but not my account. Just delete the whole account and stop emailing me already if me not checking in with you is a problem lol

If you had bothered to read those emails, they would have been advance warnings that said that you only need to enter one code or redeem something in order for your points not to expire for at least 90 days. Just logging in won't be enough though.

#26 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:10 PM

Blah! Pepsi would have kept my points :roll:
Posted Image

#27 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

I've been sitting on 2000+ for a while. I'd gotten a few things, but realistically I'm never going to dump a large volume. I grabbed 2. I'd love to trade it for the Xbox 360 version. Might just trade it into Amazon since that's $50 from the big fat 0 I currently was getting from the points.
-Michael

Posted Image

#28 SaveFarris

SaveFarris

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:27 PM

Hopefully by the time it arrives, PSN will be back up!!
Posted Image

#29 Montes

Montes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:58 PM

... Pepsi is better [/Rant]

Now you're just being crazy....

#30 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:02 PM

Yeah I got this this morning... I got 250 points twice from Best Buy Rewardzone a while back for whatever reason, and kept getting nagged about them expiring, so it worked out well, I'd say.
FadeToOne.png