NBA 2K11 (PS3) - Only 500 MyCokeRewards Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Best Buy emailing me a code for 100 coke rewards points and I didn't even redeem it. Man, if I only had redeemed it I would still be 400 points short. It seems like a good deal for those with coke points though.

500 points appears to be usually worth about $25 in gift cards, so I guess this is pretty good. Right before the inevitable MSRP drop to $20.

edit: nm, points value for gift cards fluctuates wildly depending on type

[quote name='heyheyhey11']say i drink one 16 oz coke everyday. one bottle equals 3 points. i need to drink........yeah fcuk em[/QUOTE]

You'd make 1100 points a year (that's two free games). That's for one person. If you're a couple or family then multiply that.

I calculated how many points I've thrown away in the last few months and I could have gotten this and the last free game.

Ouch. This is the confirmation page:
"
Just follow these instructions so you can get your Reward:

You will receive your reward within the next 8-10 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on "My Account" and choose the "Where's my...?" tab.
"

[quote name='Montes']Ouch. This is the confirmation page:
"

You will receive your reward within the next 8-10 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on "My Account" and choose the "Where's my...?" tab.
"[/QUOTE]

That's the standard message you get. You should have the game in a fortnight or so

[quote name='Montes']Ouch. This is the confirmation page:
"

"[/QUOTE]

I ordered Tron PS3 last time they had this type of offer, it came in less than 2 weeks if I remember correctly. Sure as hell wasnt more than a month. You'll get an email confirmation when it ships.

You know what kills me about coke rewards, everytime i log in i have 0 points again and i have never redeemed anything. The damn points expire too damn fast. All the damn points i had and earned are gone now because i chose to save em for something worth it instead of redeeming them for a skull cap or a keychain. I already have 2k11 but still WTF happened to all my points. Coke can suck it, Pepsi is better [/Rant]

LMAO

[quote name='Heavyd814life']That's the standard message you get. You should have the game in a fortnight or so[/QUOTE]
Hope not a fortnight is 2 weeks. Too bad I gave up soda, I want this game just waiting till the drop to twenty bucks.

[quote name='sgr76']You know what kills me about coke rewards, everytime i log in i have 0 points again and i have never redeemed anything. The damn points expire too damn fast. All the damn points i had and earned are gone now because i chose to save em for something worth it instead of redeeming them for a skull cap or a keychain. I already have 2k11 but still WTF happened to all my points. Coke can suck it, Pepsi is better [/Rant]

LMAO[/QUOTE]

if you don't log in (just log in, you don't have to add points) like every 3 months, i believe your points reset to zero, happened to me once and i like about 600 points so i make sure to log in. They also usually send a couple emails telling you you're going to lose the points if you don't log in.

Thanks OP... I jumped on that deal....my 677 pts were just sitting there!

8-10 weeks is fine with me since I don't even have a PS3 (yet)...

[quote name='doubledown']Looks like all my points expired....I had lots, but I forgot about the site for months....oh well.[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me and i stopped buying coke products. they can kiss my ass

[quote name='Captain Andreas']if you don't log in (just log in, you don't have to add points) like every 3 months, i believe your points reset to zero, happened to me once and i like about 600 points so i make sure to log in. They also usually send a couple emails telling you you're going to lose the points if you don't log in.[/QUOTE]

It's ok. I already have 2k11 and i hate hording bottle tops anyway. I just find it a bit rude that i still have an account there, they are always sending me emails that i don't read and yet they are really quick to delete my points but not my account. Just delete the whole account and stop emailing me already if me not checking in with you is a problem lol

[quote name='sgr76']I just find it a bit rude that i still have an account there, they are always sending me emails that i don't read and yet they are really quick to delete my points but not my account. Just delete the whole account and stop emailing me already if me not checking in with you is a problem lol[/QUOTE]

If you had bothered to read those emails, they would have been advance warnings that said that you only need to enter one code or redeem something in order for your points not to expire for at least 90 days. Just logging in won't be enough though.

I've been sitting on 2000+ for a while. I'd gotten a few things, but realistically I'm never going to dump a large volume. I grabbed 2. I'd love to trade it for the Xbox 360 version. Might just trade it into Amazon since that's $50 from the big fat 0 I currently was getting from the points.

Yeah I got this this morning... I got 250 points twice from Best Buy Rewardzone a while back for whatever reason, and kept getting nagged about them expiring, so it worked out well, I'd say.

Man I guess I should start filling out the points for these. My wife drinks Coke Zero like water. Didn't know they actually had game rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back