Android needs to step their games up

Calinks

CAGiversary!
Seems like more good games should be coming out now that honeycomb is getting out there. The selection is till pretty sparse for high quality ones.

Is there anything on the horizon to look out for?

It is just going to take time. I think in a year more developers will jump to the android. The device is getting more of the market all the time. Also the android market does not have some features that the iOS has. Android just set up in app purchasing. I'm still wanting that damn mass effect game on the android. I don't see it happening with how old the game is.

well there is modern combat 2 and nova 2. which seems likes ripoffs of codmw2 and halo 3 but i dont care. there are also a few high quality racing games like need for speed and fast 5.

[quote name='TAYL0R']well there is modern combat 2 and nova 2. which seems likes ripoffs of codmw2 and halo 3 but i dont care. there are also a few high quality racing games like need for speed and fast 5.[/QUOTE]

All of which were on iOS devices long before coming to Android. ;)

I played nova and didn't like it. I'm sure 2 is the same. Also who cares about this iOS Android stuff. Hell in a few years unless things change Android will be the one that has the most users. I have been reading how sales are going up in not only users but apps sold and even the number of apps on the android market.

[quote name='Citizen GKar']All of which were on iOS devices long before coming to Android. ;)[/QUOTE]
ok apple drone.

bread's done
Back