105 replies to this topic

#91 usickenme

usickenme

I'm the a-hole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:40 AM

it just depends on who you ask
http://www.healthkic...ank-in-obesity/
that being said I have seen many medical conferences on this issue stating Florida is one of the fittest states. Including several cardiologists in my pharmacy meetings.

Huh? Both had them nearly the same rank.

I wouldn't trust a cardiologist who can't get basic facts straight. It's not even top ten but good for you for having state pride.

#92 Johanz

Johanz

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:11 AM

For anyone who still can't listen to the full show, [link]
I'm in the Europe zone server too, so I also got a corrupted file but I used the Hotspot Shield (thanks PiP) that was recommended earlier to get the full file . Enjoy! (It's a Dropbox link, hope that works for everybody, just thought it would be faster than trying to reupload it anywhere else.)

Ah, Hotspot Shield.. Well, anyway, thanks a ton for the upload, easier than downloading a program atleast. Thanks a ton Pkshields. :)

#93 Phelmo

Phelmo

Phelmo 2 Strong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:19 AM

Same Hotspot shield worked for me as well (guess it's good for more things than unbanning yourself :D)

But yeah.. Cheapy should post Pkshields link on the front page seeing as a lot of people don't read these forums and aren't as internet savvy as a lot of us..

#94 Tsiawd

Tsiawd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:04 AM

The US hacked PSN and got OSAMA BIN LADEN's info and Boom its over! Thanks PSN for sucking so we could kill that bastard.

Edited by Tsiawd, 02 May 2011 - 06:20 AM.

#95 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:11 AM

I re-uploaded the file. Maybe that will help?

#96 Kylearan

Kylearan

Hell Drifter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:25 AM

Shipwreck - best of luck on the biopsy results. My wife is also fair skinned and the sun is a constant, potential source of problems. Hoping it's benign.

Wombat - Happy Birthday! And well done on the mower, the manual-blade mower rocks! Nothing like honest work (every now and then...)

Cheapy - thanks for not burping in my ears too much. And well done on the BBC interview.

Excellent show, guys. To anyone who ever said Ship was cut off by Cheapy and Wombat, didn't happen - did it?

Any new news on the E3 front? Missed you guys the last time you were in LA.

#97 HOVA uk

HOVA uk

Residential Fart Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:51 PM

thanks for the fix for the International Cag'ers.

no offense love the podcast but am not downloading a hotspot shield just to listen to the show.

toodoloo

#98 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

great show guys, can't wait till the next one!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#99 Desecron

Desecron

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:05 PM

That's fixed it for me! Thanks!

#100 TestType

TestType

model fetishist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

File is fixed for Europeans, finally. Thanks Cheapy!
Posted Image

#101 PhaperPlane

PhaperPlane

A British CAG.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:27 PM

Worked for me! Thanks Cheapy!
Posted Image
Give me an internet please!

Follow me on Twitter! | Be my friend on Last.FM!

Feel free to add me on XBL and PSN!

#102 thenexus6

thenexus6

more human than human

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:02 PM

Seems its fixed on iTunes now, but I listened via the link posted on the last page.

Liked the show though good work!

Also quick question, when the show first downloaded the 24 minute version I deleted it. Now its full length its created a brand new cag cast folder.. how do I get it back to normal? Dragging etc doesn't work!

Spoiler

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#103 JadedJedi

JadedJedi

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:08 PM

Wait, I can write off the games that I bought and discussed on my podcast? I better start keeping receipts for them!
Posted Image Posted Image

#104 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

I watched Paul McCartney is really dead, I agree the audio is a little too clean however I wondered if it was just a guy reading what was on the tapes to make them clean for the movie. The voice didn't match George's voice to me.

I totally dismissed it but once the F Lee Bailey part came out I thought well maybe it's possible.. who knows..

I watched this after watching the indescribable movie "The Human Centipede" so maybe all oh that back to back was just too much for my brain to handle in one morning
122445.png

#105 Hoarr

Hoarr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:14 AM

I love the whole "Paul is Dead" conspiracy and thought the movie was nothing more than fantastic entertainment for a Beatles fan.

I wonder if it managed to persuade anyone.

#106 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:08 AM

I wouldn't say it made me a believer lol, just saying it was entertaining enough to think about. The fact someone came up with all of that is pretty crazy, especially all the "Clues" on the albums. and the right handed left handed thing (if it's even true) and the way he was always facing a different way, or looking at the camera.

No matter what it was entertaining to say the least.
122445.png