Buy XBOX 250 GB Kinect bundle and get $60 credit from Amazon

That's a pretty good deal... Me want, but also waiting for a Gears of War 3 LE console. At least hoping one is coming out. Chainsaw sounds when you start the console would be awesome.

[quote name='gamingdroid']That's a pretty good deal... Me want, but also waiting for a Gears of War 3 LE console. At least hoping one is coming out. Chainsaw sounds when you start the console would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

I personally dont like Limited Edition consoles since it will become irrelevant when the next Gears of War 4 comes out...thats just me do.

NOT AS GOOD AS ToysRus next week which is going to have a $50.00 giftcard plus $20.00 worth of MS points. Amazon dropped the ball on this one.

[quote name='ral1121']I personally dont like Limited Edition consoles since it will become irrelevant when the next Gears of War 4 comes out...thats just me do.[/QUOTE]

There won't even be a Gears 4, Gears 3 is the Epic Conclusion to this Series

[quote name='ItzWang']There won't even be a Gears 4, Gears 3 is the Epic Conclusion to this Series[/QUOTE]

well, it will still be irrelevant by getting trumped by other new games in the future. imo.....

if you like limited edition consoles, more power to ya.

4GB system with Kinect has a $50 giftcard too which is a better deal. Still not as good as the $50 for a 4GB system only and then Kinect with a $25 card.

bread's done
Back