6 replies to this topic

#1 Darkon_X

Darkon_X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:56 PM

Buy XBOX 250 GB Kinect bundle and get $60 back

Linky link

Sorry if it had been posted earlier but I didn't see it anywhere, even used the search feature and go no results.

#2 gamingdroid

gamingdroid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:52 PM

That's a pretty good deal... Me want, but also waiting for a Gears of War 3 LE console. At least hoping one is coming out. Chainsaw sounds when you start the console would be awesome.

#3 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:01 AM

That's a pretty good deal... Me want, but also waiting for a Gears of War 3 LE console. At least hoping one is coming out. Chainsaw sounds when you start the console would be awesome.

I personally dont like Limited Edition consoles since it will become irrelevant when the next Gears of War 4 comes out...thats just me do.

#4 john718

john718

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:35 AM

NOT AS GOOD AS ToysRus next week which is going to have a $50.00 giftcard plus $20.00 worth of MS points. Amazon dropped the ball on this one.

#5 ItzWang

ItzWang

An Orginal CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:35 AM

I personally dont like Limited Edition consoles since it will become irrelevant when the next Gears of War 4 comes out...thats just me do.

There won't even be a Gears 4, Gears 3 is the Epic Conclusion to this Series

#6 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:40 AM

There won't even be a Gears 4, Gears 3 is the Epic Conclusion to this Series

well, it will still be irrelevant by getting trumped by other new games in the future. imo.....

if you like limited edition consoles, more power to ya.

#7 graf1k

graf1k

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:06 AM

4GB system with Kinect has a $50 giftcard too which is a better deal. Still not as good as the $50 for a 4GB system only and then Kinect with a $25 card.