[small Activision D2D Game Sale] 50% off. Vampire: the Masquerade-Bloodlines = $9.98!

Protein214

CAG Veteran
http://www.direct2drive.com/promos/weekly-deal/

ikY5RS.PNG

Vamp Masq is probably the best deal being that this game hasn't even gone lower than 19.99 on Steam.

It has gone lower than $19.99 but it has been a year or two. I will wait till Steam drops the price again, been wanting it for forever might as well wait some more time.

[quote name='Jeo']I want it but I already have a bunch of games I still need to finish.
Is this deal today only and how low has Vampire gone for on steam?

Edit:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

You can check here to see which games can be Steam activated
None of these are on the list[/QUOTE]

Honestly, the last time I remember this game going on sale on Steam was around Halloween '08, for the same price. If you were waiting for a deal on this game, this is probably as low as it gets.

Alright then I bought it, thanks for posting the deal OP

[quote name='neverletthem']Been waiting for Vampire to drop, $8 and some change in fine by me.

Use F7530AEE8D991B19332624D10F9C734F for 15% off.[/QUOTE]

And thank you for posting that promo code

Bloodlines is heavily underrated.
Make sure you AT LEAST patch it to its latest official patch.

You're all best off using probably Wesp's Unofficial Patches, though.

I bit. I dislike D2D, but that's the second game they have gotten me to purchase because they have trumped Steam.

They WILL NOT drop the price of Vampire on Steam... it makes me sad. I got it for $8.48. Fair enough.

I have the Steam version of Vampire, but it doesn't work (something about not being compatible with Windows 7-64). Does the D2D version have the same problem?

[quote name='Ice_9']I have the Steam version of Vampire, but it doesn't work (something about not being compatible with Windows 7-64). Does the D2D version have the same problem?[/QUOTE]

Have you tried Weps Unofficial patch, it helps with support for newer OS' and might fix the problem you've got there.

[quote name='TheKbob']I bit. I dislike D2D, but that's the second game they have gotten me to purchase because they have trumped Steam.

They WILL NOT drop the price of Vampire on Steam... it makes me sad. I got it for $8.48. Fair enough.[/QUOTE]

This.

This is one of the most original and fun games i've EVER played. please get it!

I used the Camarilla Edition patch where it makes it a little more authentic vampire-esque.

I have tried the unofficial patch a few times, I always get the "failed to find steam" error however.

[quote name='KaitouDark']I loved the story and characters, well worth the $10.[/QUOTE]

The Theresa and Jeanette storyline and quests are fantastic.

[quote name='Ice_9']I have tried the unofficial patch a few times, I always get the "failed to find steam" error however.[/QUOTE]

I installed the latest unofficial patch from here, seems to work fine with the D2D version.

This game is awwwwwesome. However, it's broken as fuck. I ran into glitches using the official patch that required I noclip to move forward in the game. Regardless, the plot, characters, and dialogue are almost unmatched - and I don't even give a fuck about vampires. Get the unofficial patch, you won't regret it.

The last big sale I remember was some sort of halloween deal, was $4.99 or something, this was 2009 I think. Good for those who have not tried yet, excellent game. Never bothered trying to activate it on steam (not picky and no reason to for me), just get the unofficial patch and your good to go.

Thanks OP, and Neverletthem for the coupon code. I played this when it first came out and loved it, especially since there are some differences depending on the clan you choose. $9.10 was my total with tax and coupon, everyone should give this game a try especially since it is a much better game than most of the stuff they sell at $60.

I wonder how long this sale will last. I have a $20 d2d coupon and I kind of want to see what tomorrows deal of the day is so hopefully I can pair it up with something good.

I just grabbed the 007 Quantum of Solace game. It has been a difficult one for me to locate in Canada as a DD.

And for under $10, can't beat that the price.

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']The last big sale I remember was some sort of halloween deal, was $4.99 or something, this was 2009 I think. Good for those who have not tried yet, excellent game. Never bothered trying to activate it on steam (not picky and no reason to for me), just get the unofficial patch and your good to go.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think D2D had VTMB for $4.95 in their 2009 Halloween sale.

Vampire is worth it, I ended up breaking down and buying it back in January on steam since it never really goes on sale. A really underrated game. Be sure to use the unofficial patch if you get it though.

Yeah, I bought it for $5 on that sale not even knowing what kind of game it was. I was looking through my files last July and decided to install it. Two play throughs and 80 hours later and its one of favorite games of all time.

bread's done
Back