CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2011 - 01:06 AM

Oh my god, I want that. D:

pm me

#156 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:46 AM

Very nice Dude. Is the drill chipped? Condition looks pretty supreme but most of the drills were chipped(in my experience). If it's not then you really banked man

#157 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:58 AM

Very nice Dude. Is the drill chipped? Condition looks pretty supreme but most of the drills were chipped(in my experience). If it's not then you really banked man

nope the drill is fine. :D

#158 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:13 AM

Oh my god, I want that. D:

You are in luck. It's listed on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#159 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:24 PM

Posted Image
More Blu's :D

Posted Image
Splatterhouse from K-Mart, WWE from GS, Your Shape from a Lowball, Okami (Sealed) & Heavy Rain via the Trade Forum :)

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#160 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:56 PM

If you want to make that Bioshock LE EVEN better, you can get the steelbook case that came with the UK version of it (We got screwed out of if for some reason). The game is region free, and that is on awesome steelbook!

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#161 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:10 PM

If you want to make that Bioshock LE EVEN better, you can get the steelbook case that came with the UK version of it (We got screwed out of if for some reason). The game is region free, and that is on awesome steelbook!

Crazy thing is, I was considering buying that before hand.

#162 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:27 PM

Crazy thing is, I was considering buying that before hand.

That does sound crazy.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#163 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

They sold just the steelbook separate, so you can just buy that, which is surprisingly cheap.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#164 thecoryjihad

thecoryjihad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:50 PM

Ooooo....steelbook.....I want.....
Posted Image
In a Lego kind of mood.

#165 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:31 AM

got my firefly poster signed and met the artist
also got a ton of swag
will post later

next time i will cosplay
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#166 anime5ever

anime5ever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:48 AM

Posted Image
kmarts ftw

#167 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:59 AM

Latest Pick Ups including Phoenix Comicon Pick Ups

Posted Image
:psp:The 3rd Birthday: Twisted Edition- $25 Zavvi.com
:psp:Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection- $25 CAG ZxT Vendetta
:psp:Dissidia 012 Legacy Edition- $25 Zavvi.com
:psp:Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky PE- $40 GameStop
:360:Divinty II: Eco Draconis GS edition- $15 CAG Lowball
:ds:Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road- CAG Trade
:pc:Diner Dash Tin- $1 CAG Lowball
Assassin's Creed Comic- $1 Bookstore
Phoenix Comicon 4-day pass- $35

Posted Image
Awesome Jason Palmer Firefly art Signed- $35
Got to meet him and get ot signed. If i had more money I may have bought other art.

Various free swag from comic and some 50 cent comics at a booth. Also got the 7th issue of Haunt at a booth. Might get it signed 2moro by him.
Spoiler

Now Playing:

#168 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:21 AM

Hmm after I got everything in I was shocked I actually got this much the past month or two. Anyway here it all is. Some was from trades, other trade-ins and some I just bought.

I always buy Blu-Rays and this month was no exception. I did add Heroes Season 1 to my HD-DVD's mainly because it was cheap.
Posted Image

Heroes Season 1 - $6.99
Apollo 13 - $14.99
Narnia Voyage of the Dawn Treader - $24.99
Jackass 3 - $24.99
Star Trek - $12.00
Taxi Driver - $14.99
X-Men - $10.00

Posted Image

Skullcandy G.I. Habitat Rasta Headphones - Were warranty replacements for my old Full Metal Jackets. Sick of skullcandy earbuds always breaking so I bought some real IEM's and got these just for when I am sitting around not wanting to use IEM's

LA Noire - Traded some stuff in to the local game store and it covered the price completely.

Posted Image

Both of these were fueled by my sudden desire to reobtain Dreamcast games and ZXT Vendetta's lowball was my opportunity. I am pretty sure they both cost a total of $46.50 after shipping and all.

Posted Image

Illusion of Gaia (SNES), Uncharted Waters: New Horizons, Splatterhouse 2, and a Sega Genesis Beta for Death Duel dated 11-27-1991 - Got all of these in a trade over on Assemblergames for my 3DO Testing Station I no longer used.

Posted Image

Full Arcade Board for Tekken 4 - Included all hook-ups and the Jamma board. Now I just have to get either a Supergun or an arcade case to stuff it into. For now it sits. Picked up in a trade for my N64 and some games over on Assemblergames again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All the Saturn games came in today. Still gotta ship my end out but they are a part of a trade with a fellow CAG. Plenty of stuff to keep me buzy. And the best part is that I plan to put most of the disc only ones in DVD cases as they look quite nice with covers printed from TheCoverProject. Went through a think of inkjet ink but the final result was 25 printed covers in High Quality. Now I am just waiting on my empty DVD cases to come in from ebay.

Posted Image

Overall between the Ink, paper and cases that's probably another $60 dollars lol. But the end result above was quite worth it as they will look nice on the shelf. I also bought a new Headunit for my car which was a good $120 and some nice new wipers lol. Don't feel like going outside at 1am to get pictures of those though. Been a very expensive time and I hope I can stop spending sometime soon.
Posted Image

#169 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:58 AM

Illusion of Gaia hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng! That's probably one of my favorite games I've ever played. Nice on ya

#170 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

Picked this up at comicon today for $5. Looks totally awesome and can't wait to get more soon.

Posted Image
Its Kaidan Alenko from Mass Effect 3. She also had Kasumi.
Now Playing:

#171 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:54 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by lolwut?, 30 May 2011 - 02:04 AM.

#172 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:17 AM

Posted Image

I want the astro shtuff,
&& i have the Epic, you made a mistake my friend, it doesnt truly live up to its name..

#173 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:54 AM

I stopped by a gamestop, half priced books, and barnes/nobles today looking for guides.

Gamestop had quite a few pennied guides but nothing I was interested in at all. HPB had some decent guides, but not for their prices. Barnes and Nobles had next to nothing. A bust trip all in all

#174 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:19 PM

Flea market finds:
Spoiler

Thrift store finds:
Spoiler

Blockbuster and Capcom store
Spoiler

And for those interested in pics of some of my pick ups from my uncle's bed bug ridden house. (I checked everything and gave everything a heat treatment.)
Spoiler

May was a really good month for pickups for me. :D

#175 Spacepest

Spacepest

Your Tax Dollars At Work

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:06 AM

My big find for today:

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey for the DS--brand new, with a bonus CD for $9.71 at Best Buy.
"Videogames...why waste good technology (and $$$ ) on science and medicine?"

#176 fwbweux

fwbweux

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:27 PM

Posted Image

15 PS2 games from various sources. The list of PS2 games I still need for my library is actually getting fairly short now.

Posted Image

Friendly warning: Venetica is the worst shit I've played this gen. I have a soft spot for low budget b-tier games, but nothing can prepare you for Venetica's awfulness. It's this gen's Bubsy 3D. Just glad I got an excellent deal on it.

Majora's Mask is just the box + manual but it was only $2 from a vintage store so I couldn't pass up the chance to complete my copy. The Abenobashi box set was from the same vintage store, and I picked it up for the hell of it just because I'm kind of getting into collecting anime box sets. MG:Ac!d 2 still has the 3D glasses :D

---

#177 DjHero_X

DjHero_X

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:41 PM

Got Lunar for PSP and my 3x Goblin Lackeys came in!!! I have extra to so if anyone might want to trade it me up.
Posted Image

Also Got Golden Sun today!! Because of the news on the DS drop.
Posted Image

And my number 1 pick for this week no MONTH!!! This beauty-
Posted Image

The Harmony One it's great!!!

#178 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:12 AM

Posted Image