Advice on whether or not to upgrade my Jasper 360 to a Slim (w/ Amazon $50 credit)

dallascowboys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Hey, I just need some advice on whether or not to upgrade my 360. I have a Jasper with a 60 gb hard drive that I'm thinking about trading in to Amazon for $150 and then using that to buy a 4gb slim with a $50 credit. Aside from buying a new 250 gb hard drive, I would practically break even. Basically, my Jasper is still running just fine, but I'd like to have built-in wifi and need a little more hdd space anyways. As far as reliability goes, is the slim more reliable than the Jasper? Thanks for your advice!

I upgraded from my Jasper w/ 250GB to a 250GB Slim/Kinect bundle. I don't regret the system upgrade at all. The Kinect, that's another story altogether lol

i think your main consideration should be if you want to wait until e3 for a potential price drop or new sku. it's only 5 weeks away.

i highly doubt the non-kinect consoles will receive any price drop. The push for the price drop is predicted to sell Kinect.

Nice try though.

bread's done
Back