Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (5/1/11 to 5/7/11)

• Please log in to reply
419 replies to this topic

#31 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:54 PM

Where exactly is the magazine located in toysrus? having trouble finding it.

#32 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

:bomb: I price matched the TRU $49.99 price last week for MK at BB. I knew I shoulda waited a bit. Oh well.

They're up by the front registers usually.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#33 180husher

180husher

Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

Somebody's not living up to their name.

Posted Image

#34 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

Early contender for deal of the year, too bad I got this yesterday at 40

#35 keroppilee

keroppilee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:41 PM

im all over this. 30$ is exactly my price point :D

#36 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:43 PM

I'm going to wait a bit, what I really care about fighting games is having a fightstick so unless tournament drops down I still don't care about the price. Black-ops is amazing though at 30$? Nice totally going on that deal.

#37 gage006

gage006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:43 PM

im all over this. 30$ is exactly my price point :D

Agreed. I want it but totally not worth $60 to me and my fight game habits. Sold at $30 easily.

#38 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:44 PM

Somebody's not living up to their name.

Yeah. Normally I wait for price drops and such before buying a game. But considering I traded in two of the Kirby games to BB that BB is selling for $20 each this week right back to them for $30 a pop, I spent $40-ish and got $60.

So at the time the $50 PM of the TRU deal was a good enough deal for me.;)

Posted Image

#39 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:45 PM

should be at the counter in the electronics/game section. the magazine is blue I think and it's free.

#40 movie2cats

movie2cats

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:52 PM

For those of you on the fence about MK, ebay the code. I sold mine for $30. I think they could still fetch $10-15. Actually then I sold the game for $47 b/c I'm getting rid of my PS3 (no relation to current situation, just realized I never really play it). That was an unnecessary story, but it needed to be told.

#41 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:54 PM

damn nice deal. Just got back from TRU and grabbed 3 different Gamer magazines. This is the way to do it <ahem, ahem, BEST BUY!> have a nice little magazine with 2/3 ads, with coupons, and completely FREE! I think the one ya'll want is the one w/ MJ Experience on the cover. Some coupons don't expire until 6/15, but the MK one is 5/15 for sure. I saw the piles on the very bottom of a shelf at the registers in the gaming section. It wasn't well placed, I'm sure the employees hate dealing with them, so I'd scour the place.

I was going to wait $20 or less for MK b/c 'eh, another fighting game' but for half price 2 weeks after release, hard to pass up!
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#42 packt

packt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:59 PM

Guess I'm going to visit TRU today.

#43 CosmosTheMouse

CosmosTheMouse

The Ace Of Spades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:59 PM

The title makes it sound like $30 before the coupon.
But $30 isn't bad. I'll bite if I can.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#44 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

A lot of people (and employees) can't find the magazine, so good luck finding one. I know they were clueless when I bought MK.
FadeToOne.png

#45 sinned47

sinned47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:02 PM

Can someone explain. So far I believe that mk is going to get marked to 50 and there is some 20 dollar coupon

#46 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:03 PM

$30 is definitely my sweet spot for MK as well. I'm going to Toys R Us today or tomorrow for sure!

SteamWidget.PNG

#47 180husher

180husher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:06 PM

I've got an extra coupon if anybody wants...I'm sure I could mail it and it would make it in a couple of days. PM me if you need one.

Posted Image

#48 deantjeep

deantjeep

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

Back in December, Amazon had the 120 GB PS3 for $299 with a $100 credit. I got one for my son. $200 for a PS3 was too good to pass up. I also got an XBOX 360 Arcade from Fred Meyer for $99 at Christmas time.
I am not a big fan of MK, but at $30, might have to bite. I do have the coupon.

#49 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:13 PM

Can someone explain. So far I believe that mk is going to get marked to 50 and there is some 20 dollar coupon

Not that hard, man. This week it's $49.99 at TRU, and there's a $10 coupon in TRU's gamer guide free mag that knocks it down to $39.99.

However, next week it will be even cheaper - $39.99, and the $10 coupon will still be valid.

I'll be getting mine price adjusted.
Posted Image

#50 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

If you could somehow PM the pre-coupon price from TRU at BB next week and then apply their $20 off coupon they have for MK in the @Gamer mag, you could get the game for $20.

But with the @Gamer coupon you need to buy the mag for $5-6 AND usually once you pricematch some other store then coupons don't work. So highly YMMV on getting a $20 copy of MK via this method.

Besides which, I believe you have to buy the original MK movie on Blu-Ray with the game to get the $20 discount.:roll:

Posted Image

#51 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:59 PM

i would like to get one copy .

Games My life..8.gif

#52 snowmint

snowmint

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:24 PM

I bought a couple MKs from TRU during the B1G1 half off. Can I get a difference or Can I buy the lower priced MKs then use my first purchase Recipt and get a difference back?

#53 Sehui

Sehui

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:28 PM

Will MK be discounted to 40 online or is it instore only

#54 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:28 PM

I've got an extra coupon if anybody wants...I'm sure I could mail it and it would make it in a couple of days. PM me if you need one.

pm sent

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#55 ayepapajohn

ayepapajohn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:29 PM

Anybody got an online coupon that i can print out for the $10 off MK? I had to print out out for the $10 off Epic Mickey coupon since the 2 closest TRU didn't have the magazines in store. They told me they haven't gotten a new edition in a long time. I appreciate it, thanks!

#56 Diebythesword

Diebythesword

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:34 PM

So the coupon works straight up? No "cant be used on sale price" YMMV thing. Great price, even though I'd prefer the TE, I can't pass on this.

#57 180husher

180husher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

extra coupons have been taken

Posted Image

#58 egonpax

egonpax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:42 PM

Dang it people.

I told myself 'no more video games for now... blah blah blah.'

I might have to jump on this...

#59 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

If you could somehow PM the pre-coupon price from TRU at BB next week and then apply their $20 off coupon they have for MK in the @Gamer mag, you could get the game for $20.

But with the @Gamer coupon you need to buy the mag for $5-6 AND usually once you pricematch some other store then coupons don't work. So highly YMMV on getting a $20 copy of MK via this method.

Besides which, I believe you have to buy the original MK movie on Blu-Ray with the game to get the $20 discount.:roll:

Thats sounds way, way Ymmv to me. BB pricematch varies. And so 40 dollars for MK game will be price matched. But will they allow to use the voucher thats in their gamer magazine with the price match? That also has MK blu-ray movie included on the voucher? If I was the manager and it was for me to make that decision, then I would only allow it to pricematch but won't let it double stack with the voucher.

#60 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:03 PM

Bestbuy won't price match the Toys R Us coupon nor will they let you double dip. I did however return and rebuy my Bestbuy Kollector's Edition I bought online with the movie and used the coupon ($20 off )

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png