The end of the OTT has been rescheduled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got myself a MacBook Pro. Reminds me of the Hackintosh I made awhile back, but bigger, faster, and sleeker. It's fuggin' sick, mang.

For virgin mobile, still debating if I want to upgrade to a monthly plan, but one question I do have. Is there a way to keep track of how many minutes you have used for that month?

Damn straight.

I always get tempted to hook up my playstation. Spin Jam was fun growing up.

And I just now realized I was up until past 3am last night. WHY!?

If I actually smoked. Growing up with athsma, I never touched the stuff. Drinking on the other hand I have no problem with. Should grab a 6 pack before I most likely move at the end of the month.

Smoking in general. Not really a bad thing anyways. I never found drugs all that appealing and I can save the little amount of money I do make on more important shit (like video games).

Smokin' dat herbal essence and playin' video games is one of the best things in the world, JStryke. Skip your inhaler next time and buy some buds instead, ese.

Man, Suicide Girls are so hit and miss. Some are so goddamn hot, and others look like they crawled straight out of a garbage bin with pins stuck to them.

I used to have a ton of Suicide Girls pictures on Kazaa, back in the times. I even downloaded an episode of Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Just one? :lol:

I think I still had Compuserve or Netzero dial-up when Kazaa was around. Downloading songs was an all day affair and the music you took the time to download seemed so much more exciting back then.

I know what you mean.

I legit had 22k dial-up, during those days. I remember my one and only attempt to play Unreal Tournament online. :[

I used to play unreal tournament with my compuserve connection i think

also i used to have really bad asthma as a kid and now i smoke all the time and i'm fine you guys
it just made me into the lovable lug i am to this day

I, too, have asthma. It used to hit me hard when I played sports, and I was too stupid too prideful to use my inhaler. :O

I kick my TV stand and shake it a bit if a 20gb download isn't done in an hour or two. Shit would've taken me 92 days to download 20gb 10 years ago.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']my ex girlfriend used to use her mom's inhaler to get high but i don't see how that would even work~?[/QUOTE]Hmmm. :whistle2:k

Just saw this on GAF:

hM8Rg.jpg

Can't wait to see their wedding reception .. filled with Faygo and beef jerky.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Smokin' dat herbal essence and playin' video games is one of the best things in the world, JStryke. Skip your inhaler next time and buy some buds instead, ese.[/QUOTE]

I don't even have an inhaler anymore. I grew up with it and I think I at least somewhat grew out of it. Only time it hits me bad now is if I would go running.

I like how the jester's noggin is much, MUCH!!!!!!! tinier than the girl's head.

[quote name='munch']Portal 2 coop anyone?[/QUOTE]

:wave:

But it'll have to be later or another day, as I'm doing mother's day stuff until prolly 8 PM or later

:bomb:

And about the other thing: I'm trying to go on a Tuesday(aka Free day), but won't be able to get there until next Tues.

That OK?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just one? :lol:

I think I still had Compuserve or Netzero dial-up when Kazaa was around. Downloading songs was an all day affair and the music you took the time to download seemed so much more exciting back then.[/QUOTE]
Yes yes yes. I had AOL, I think, when Kazaa was big. I think I would download like 2 or 3 songs in a day, and they were the best songs ever at that moment.

Also, last night I played Kinect for the first time. I've never really cared much about it, but I have to say, Kinect Adventures was actually really fun... Like, I would probably buy one if I had the room for it. But I don't. :[

i'm going to be there on saturday at like 6 pm i think

i need to call the dude who is taking me there and ask where specifically he is dropping me off

oh yeah did i tell you guys
one of my dad's truck driver friends is taking me to NY for free
so instead of paying 300~ (one way) to go see my gf i will pay nothing
the bad part is that it'll take two days and i'll spend those 2 days with a stranger and be awkward

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i'm going to be there on saturday at like 6 pm i think

i need to call the dude who is taking me there and ask where specifically he is dropping me off

oh yeah did i tell you guys
one of my dad's truck driver friends is taking me to NY for free
so instead of paying 300~ (one way) to go see my gf i will pay nothing
the bad part is that it'll take two days and i'll spend those 2 days with a stranger and be awkward[/QUOTE]

Have fun working the stickshift, buddy.

[quote name='JStryke']If I actually smoked. Growing up with athsma, I never touched the stuff. Drinking on the other hand I have no problem with. Should grab a 6 pack before I most likely move at the end of the month.[/QUOTE]

I bought a six pack of Mike's on Sat. Haven't had that in awhile.

New week, and next week I'm off to Motreal for Kinetik. It's supposed to rain most of the week. :cold:

Hopefully this week'll go fast.

Got my friend's death metal band playing at an industrial?! club on Fri. Survivor finale on Sun.

[quote name='2DMention']I bought a six pack of Mike's on Sat. Haven't had that in awhile.[/QUOTE]
Mike's is good. Last time I bought from them it was that Black Cherry flavor. Not bad, but I think I'm sticking to Cherry Coke when in the cherry mood.

[quote name='JStryke']Mike's is good. Last time I bought from them it was that Black Cherry flavor. Not bad, but I think I'm sticking to Cherry Coke when in the cherry mood.[/QUOTE]

I've never had the cranberry one either.

The last alcohol I bought was Cherry Lime Smirnov Ice and it was nasty. Too strong of a cherry taste, and I didn't taste the lime at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back