Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney $17.99 w/ FSSS

[quote name='ssjmichael']Nice. I guess that means they've been reprinted?[/QUOTE]

They were reprinted a few months ago. About the time Ghost Trick released.

They changed the price yesterday, probably in response to Capcom's flash deal. So there is a good chance it could go back up soon.

This was $14.99 during the Capcom Flash Deal thing, but the offer ended last night and now it's back up to $29.99.

Better buy it quick before they price goes back up. The sequels sell for over $70 so I hope they reprint those too.

[quote name='cheeky']They were reprinted a few months ago. About the time Ghost Trick released.[/QUOTE]

I figured that, but I recall some speculating that those were just some copies they had left over from the original printing and not an actual reprint. I think Capcom even framed it that way

[quote name='mrbomb']I haven't played any games in the series, am I in for a sweet surprise?[/QUOTE]

Yes you are =D. Totally awesome game.

Yeah these are some of my fav. games, though they really aren't for everyone. They can be bit a bit slow, and the plots are usually pretty ridiculous. The characters are so great though (

I wish they'd reprint Trials and Tribulations already. You can't find it for under $40, and most copies on eBay are bootlegs.

[quote name='Corbet']I wish they'd reprint Trials and Tribulations already. You can't find it for under $40, and most copies on eBay are bootlegs.[/QUOTE]

No shit? I didn't know there were bootleg copies of that game.

[quote name='MasterSun1']Can't wait for Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney![/QUOTE]

I heard that it wasn't slated for the US, though that could always change.
I love the Phoenix Wright series but the sequels were not as good as the original. The second game was solid but the third was really lacking, the puzzles were a bit illogical and the comedy was very hit or miss. Not saying the games are bad but if you've played the first then you've played the best Phoenix Wright game.

[quote name='AceSam14']This was $14.99 during the Capcom Flash Deal thing, but the offer ended last night and now it's back up to $29.99.

Better buy it quick before they price goes back up. The sequels sell for over $70 so I hope they reprint those too.[/QUOTE]
Capcom's cheapest shipping was $6, so this is a much better deal.

[quote name='abhinav']I heard that it wasn't slated for the US, though that could always change.[/QUOTE]

I think you are mistaking PW vs PL for Ace Attorney Investigations 2, which is a recently released DS title in the series. PW vs PL stands a decent chance of getting translated and released since Professor Layton is fairly popular over here.

[quote name='abhinav']I heard that it wasn't slated for the US, though that could always change.
I love the Phoenix Wright series but the sequels were not as good as the original. The second game was solid but the third was really lacking, the puzzles were a bit illogical and the comedy was very hit or miss. Not saying the games are bad but if you've played the first then you've played the best Phoenix Wright game.[/QUOTE]

Not sure I agree with this. I thought they improved with the Psyche-Lock mechanism and a few other gameplay tweaks, and the character development and story arc really builds over the three games. I've read in other places that the consensus fave is Trial & Tribulations (#3), so this is definitely YMMV.

This is the only game from the series that I don't own yet. Ordered as soon as I saw it was $17.99.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Capcom's cheapest shipping was $6, so this is a much better deal.[/QUOTE]

I missed out on that Capcom deal, but this is definitely better, especially with Prime.

bread's done
Back