Just An Empty List At The Moment!

Bumping this thread as I updated it and am actually going to try and sell a few items I have and see how it goes.

[quote name='5of9']CML for the tron controller.[/QUOTE]

Looked through your list and couldn't find anything that caught my eye, sorry

[quote name='krashhole']CML for Motorstorm.[/QUOTE]

Hey there, I'm sorry about the late response but I've been busy redoing my bedroom and with class so I haven't been keeping up with this thread as well as I should be, I checked over your list and I already own most of the games that you have listed on 360 and didn't really see anything that caught my eye at the moment, sorry!

[quote name='starmask2k3']I have ice age and bolt 3D for trade or for sale[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, thanks for offering but I don't think I'm interested in either of those right now, sorry!

[quote name='MoCiWe']Hmmmm, thanks for offering but I don't think I'm interested in either of those right now, sorry![/QUOTE]

Would u take them two for Uncharted 3 NEW and 5$

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']CML for
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D NEW
Uncharted 3 NEW[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything on your list, there's not really a lot I'm looking for currently though :/

[quote name='starmask2k3']Would u take them two for Uncharted 3 NEW and 5$[/QUOTE]

That's a great deal but I'm not sure if I want to take you up on that offer because I really don't know if I'd watch either of those movies, sorry :/

bread's done
Back