Mindjack (X360\PS3) $17.99 used / $19.99 new @ Gamestop!

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']$10, c'mon.....[/QUOTE]

This. It's appropriately priced now. Time to wait for a deal. Thanks OP I will be keeping my eye out for this now.

Not quickly enough...

I rented it for free (coupon), and I fully regret it. So terrible.

Note to self: If you see an ad for something that looks cool, then a month later notice said game is on the shelves without any notice or warning at all.... You may want to avoid it. :lol:

Geez, looks like nobody has any appreciation for generic third person shooters anymore. When I was a kid, all we HAD were generic shooters and we LOVED 'em. You guys are so spoiled!

I really shouldn't buy this but $20 is hard to say no to. Might wait a couple days and see if Amazon PM then snag it from AWD for like $10..

I have a sick fascination with awful games. Still have several GOTY candidates in the backlog and yet I play stuff like this first.

Seriously considering using a $10 coupon for this one for some reason. It looked so delightfully shite in the quick play i saw.

[quote name='Gertle627']I think all cag topics should have zero punctuation reviews posted, when available.[/QUOTE]

What

[quote name='Indiana Jones']If you play Mindjack, Darkest of Days and Rogue Warrior back-to-back-to-back, you can actually feel your IQ drop.[/QUOTE]

Throw Legendary in and you just might be able to draw disability.

Usually when I rent a game I try to play it as much as I can to get my moneys worth. I rented this for 3 days and took it back 10 the morning after I had rented it.

This reminds of the same situation I had with :360:Dark Void when it was $9.99 at Gamestop.

Im sure this one is a turd in shining porcelain too. Somehow its luring me in to try it out, especially with my poweruprewards coupon thats burning a hole.

[quote name='rybrammer']This reminds of the same situation I had with :360:Dark Void when it was $9.99 at Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Totally forgot about that. Since you mentioned it, might be a good time killer if it's part of GS Power Saver summer sale.

only part of this game i enjoyed was grief killing noobs. such an asshole move.
get to level 50 and then red invade low levels before they even know what the hell is going on and then repeat shooting them in the head. lol
its so mean but the only fun i had from this game

bread's done
Back