Record of Agarest War (360): Fulfilled by Amazon $18.05

It's a SRPG like Fire Emblem with a touch of Phantasy Star 3. Tales of games are more like zelda during the combat phase, but basically a standard JRPG otherwise.

nothing like tales it more limited in what you can do, it closer too disgaea game type

story is good, would check few reviews if your still interested in the game

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Uh, what?[/QUOTE]

I think they may have meant whenever you go into a battle, you have a rt action battle sequence rather than turn based. I would compare the battle system to Kingdom Hearts or something like that.

For anyone that has played it, how does it compare to Tales of Vasperia in terms of how good the game is, especially for the lackluster amount of rpg's on the 360 that are good.

[quote name='HYDFDEMON']I think they may have meant whenever you go into a battle, you have a rt action battle sequence rather than turn based. [/QUOTE]
By that logic, Resonance of Fate is like CoD because of guns. Tales & Zelda play nothing alike.

[quote name='Jabrim']For anyone that has played it, how does it compare to Tales of Vasperia in terms of how good the game is, especially for the lackluster amount of rpg's on the 360 that are good.[/QUOTE]

It's one of the better tRPGs on the console, but that's not saying much. It's not anything like Tales.

ROAW is completely turn-based, like any Tactics games. It looks like an upres PS2 game and isn't really polished, but the gameplay is unique and fun. It's definitely not for everyone though, especially if you're not into the whole "breeding" aspect of it.

The game is LONG, and a nightmare if you're a completionist.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']It's one of the better tRPGs on the console, but that's not saying much. It's not anything like Tales.

ROAW is completely turn-based, like any Tactics games. It looks like an upres PS2 game and isn't really polished, but the gameplay is unique and fun. It's definitely not for everyone though, especially if you're not into the whole "breeding" aspect of it.

The game is LONG, and a nightmare if you're a completionist.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answer, the completionist thing has become quite an annoyance for me lately.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']By that logic, Resonance of Fate is like CoD because of guns. Tales & Zelda play nothing alike.[/QUOTE]

Just trying to help explain the battle system is all, if you feel the need to troll, /b/ is that way >>>

[quote name='HYDFDEMON']Just trying to help explain the battle system is all, if you feel the need to troll, /b/ is that way >>>[/QUOTE]
There is trolling then there is being ignorant on purpose, which trolling seems to be these days unfortunately & you're giving off the latter along with the other guy.

I've played Tales games, I've played Zelda, they don't even compare at all & makes as much sense as someone comparing DMC, Ninja Gaiden & God of War, which again don't compare at all unless you go down to bare basics of "they have swords n shit plus they kill people derp derp" which you're doing.

bread's done
Back