Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box- $14.99 (DEAD)

This a temporary price drop or a price match of a sale? I am interested at that price, but would prefer to pick it up later.

[quote name='adriley313']ya i posted that in the Best Buy clearance thread
just happen to see this browse for pokemon cards (dont judge)[/QUOTE]
My cousin just hit 30's and still collects them and plays on his DS. No worries, not here to judge just posting deals and finding deals and carrying along...

This may be a dumb question but is this the first one or is it Curious Village? I've been half interested in these for a while and I'm kinda thinking it might be time to bite. Spotted a couple of Curious village at my local Target on clearance but didn't get one-might have to go back and get it.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']This may be a dumb question but is this the first one or is it Curious Village? I've been half interested in these for a while and I'm kinda thinking it might be time to bite. Spotted a couple of Curious village at my local Target on clearance but didn't get one-might have to go back and get it.[/QUOTE]

Curious Village
Diabolical Box
Unwound Future
Last Specter (Out next month)

Hope that helped!

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Curious Village
Diabolical Box
Unwound Future
Last Specter (Out next month)

Hope that helped![/QUOTE]

Thanks. I thought that was the correct order. I'm about to go on vacation and this might be the right game for a long car ride. First time I haven't been the driver since I was a kid so I'm kind of excited to grab something new and fresh to bring on the trip.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Thanks. I thought that was the correct order. I'm about to go on vacation and this might be the right game for a long car ride. First time I haven't been the driver since I was a kid so I'm kind of excited to grab something new and fresh to bring on the trip.[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely recommend getting them in order. Play Curious Village first. The games definitely lose A LOT of impact if you don't play them in order, because they've disclosed the big mysteries of the former ones, and their isn't as much incentive to play. IMO Curious Village is the best one in the series anyways. It's also on clearance at Sears for $6, follow this link http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...gc.r_pw.&fp=e812f2706985ae2e&biw=1024&bih=548
and just change your location to see if any of your Sears have it in stock.

[quote name='RealDeals']I'd definitely recommend getting them in order. Play Curious Village first. The games definitely lose A LOT of impact if you don't play them in order, because they've disclosed the big mysteries of the former ones, and their isn't as much incentive to play. IMO Curious Village is the best one in the series anyways. It's also on clearance at Sears for $6, follow this link http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...gc.r_pw.&fp=e812f2706985ae2e&biw=1024&bih=548
and just change your location to see if any of your Sears have it in stock.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. None in stock in town unfortunately. C'est la vie.

in for one.. close to finishing curious village, so good timing except i just picked up tweny and chrono trigger as well.

Ah well, plenty of ds games to play!

In for 1. I just picked up the first game a few weeks ago and I can't put it down. I think I'm about half way through.

The first time I saw this deal...I was too late...and missed it.

The second time this deal resurrected with new stock...I procrastinated...and missed it again.

This time...I'm drinking beers....SOLD!

Thanks OP! :D

Thanks a lot, OP!

I got Curious Village at Target last Sunday for the same price.

Definitely a good deal for a game in this series.Thanks a lot, OP!

Definitely a good deal for a game in this series.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Thanks a lot, OP!

Definitely a good deal for a game in this series.Thanks a lot, OP!

Definitely a good deal for a game in this series.[/QUOTE]

Are you high?

I got Curious village & this one for $12 ea from AWD.

Damn, this is tempting.. both Curious Village and this game are under $15. I wish there was a B2G1F or something going on. But then again, Amazon would likely jack up its prices if there was a sale.

Ah fuck it, I ordered both. I've put this series off a long time so I figure now's a good a time as any to start.

[quote name='Vinny']Damn, this is tempting.. both Curious Village and this game are under $15. I wish there was a B2G1F or something going on. But then again, Amazon would likely jack up its prices if there was a sale.

Ah fuck it, I ordered both. I've put this series off a long time so I figure now's a good a time as any to start.[/QUOTE]

Very good games. FYI Sears have the Curious Village on clearance for $6. Might be worth a look ;)

[quote name='RealDeals']Very good games. FYI Sears have the Curious Village on clearance for $6. Might be worth a look ;)[/QUOTE]

My Sears doesn't carry games. I know, great huh? :whistle2:/

havent been to a sears in like years
i think mine had all shovelware crap

ive gotten all 3 for $15 thx to deals and a b2g1 deal.

Now to restart Curious Village and finish the 3 before Last Spector comes out. Damn CAG and backlog

Amazon sells it "Used - Like New" for $11.99 too. I'm gonna bite on that. Still get my free 2 day amazon student prime shipping with it. If the condition isn't good I'll swap the pieces out for a used one at a GameStop.

Would have bought if I didn't order from BB last week. Amazon > bb store pick up anyday

[quote name='RealDeals']I'd definitely recommend getting them in order. Play Curious Village first. The games definitely lose A LOT of impact if you don't play them in order, because they've disclosed the big mysteries of the former ones, and their isn't as much incentive to play. IMO Curious Village is the best one in the series anyways. It's also on clearance at Sears for $6, follow this link http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...gc.r_pw.&fp=e812f2706985ae2e&biw=1024&bih=548
and just change your location to see if any of your Sears have it in stock.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. Just scored the first Layton game for $5.29 after sales tax.

[quote name='alan90oblivion']Thanks for this. Just scored the first Layton game for $5.29 after sales tax.[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help you out :D

[quote name='Optical']Out of stock.. :([/QUOTE]

Don't worry, this isn't the first time it's been OOS. This is the fourth time I think (I've lost count)...it'll come back, I'm sure.

bread's done
Back