Big Brother 14 PREMIERES July 12th 2012

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#1 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:34 PM

I just thought that I would update this old thread with the BB14 Premiere on July 12 9/8C.

CAST

4 returning house guest "playing for their own prize".
REVEALED RETURNING HOUSEGUEST
Spoiler

SEASON 13 BELOW
Spoiler

Edited by ImLuhkee, 07 July 2012 - 01:50 AM.

#2 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:39 AM

Not too excited. Okay, maybe I'm a little excited since Survivor was horrible this season. I'll watch BB this year as long as Jessie isn't involved. He probably will though since the moo-cow that produces this show is obsessed with him.

#3 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

I'm just hoping that no one tries to copy the Brigade. Just because it worked for them doesn't mean it would work for everybody, but I could see some idiots trying to start another day 2 alliance.

#4 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:48 AM

I think this is going to be the season of "if more than two guys play pool together 24/7, vote all their asses out ASAP."

#5 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:44 PM

Im always in.

Posted Image

I was gonna post some of Natlie's semi nude but not showing anything pics but dont know if thats allowed and who would get offended etc.

http://www.cheapassg...trade-gone-bad/

Heroes.jpg
I dont trade out of the US anymore!!!!!!!

#6 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:59 PM

Here's the eight new houseguests: http://www.cbs.com/p...g_brother/cast/

The rest of the houseguests will be "dynamic duos" from past seasons. No word yet on who exactly those people will be, though.

#7 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:51 PM

Do you really think that they would bring back someone that won a previous season?

Edited by ImLuhkee, 01 July 2011 - 12:24 AM.

#8 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:04 AM

Shit, just got rid of Showtime, so no After Dark for me.

#9 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:31 AM

Well just a reminder because I had almost forgot that Big Brother premiers tomorrow.

#10 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:24 AM

Just watched the first episode, HOH is
Spoiler
. I am not 100% sure that I like the twist
Spoiler

Updated original post with the dynamic duos.

#11 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:28 AM

I like the twist. As one of the houseguests said, it makes it more about who you want to keep IN the game rather than who you want out.

I hate to use the word "hate" but I *loathe* this weeks' HOH. And her partner. Ugh.

Ugh.

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#12 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:41 AM

The twist is just some bullshit to keep Dick or Jeff in the game longer, because those are the two specific houseguests that caused a record increase in ratings. Again, it's just Grodner The Hutt's way of controlling the game as she sees fit.

#13 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

Grodner the Hutt...love it.

Heroes.jpg

#14 yankeessuck

yankeessuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:43 PM

Awful cast. If I am smart I will bail now.

#15 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

Some observations from last night:

Dick got really fat
Danielle looks awful with black hair
I hope someone brings it up about Brendan sending pics of his junk to someone on the internet
I kind of wanted to see Jessie come back, but not Natalie
Keith reminds me of TMK
The older lady's mouth scares me to no end
The girl from Texas is :drool:
I hope Dick goes after Rachel really hard like he did to Jen (& everyone else) on BB8
I like metal, but that metal shit is going to get old really fast

#16 cheapbastard

cheapbastard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:53 PM

Some observations from last night:

Dick got really fat
Danielle looks awful with black hair
I hope someone brings it up about Brendan sending pics of his junk to someone on the internet
I kind of wanted to see Jessie come back, but not Natalie
Keith reminds me of TMK
The older lady's mouth scares me to no end
The girl from Texas is :drool:
I hope Dick goes after Rachel really hard like he did to Jen (& everyone else) on BB8
I like metal, but that metal shit is going to get old really fast

Didnt really noticed Dick because he always looks awful
On Danielle, agreed, YIKES
Hmmm didnt know about Brenden (THANKS!!!!)
Has there evr been a reality show where the gay guy wasnt flamboyant?? JEEZZZ!!!
That black chick that writes love advice column says shes 29. She looks more like 49. I though black didnt crack.
Overall I like the returning players. If it wasnt for them Id have trouble watching the new people cause they dont seem very interesting, but well see.

#17 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:56 PM

I heard somebody walked out already! Who was it?

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#18 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:58 PM

I heard somebody walked out already! Who was it?

This site says it was
Spoiler
. Boo.

http://mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml (Obviously contains spoilers)

#19 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:03 PM

On the DVR...will have to check out later today.

#20 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:26 AM

Is anyone else slightly annoyed by Porsche laugh? I know everyone can agree Rachel is the worst but the wife and I find Porsche to be about half as annoying as Rachel. Hate to imagine them being friends and laughing together.

#21 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:46 AM

Is anyone else slightly annoyed by Porsche laugh? I know everyone can agree Rachel is the worst but the wife and I find Porsche to be about half as annoying as Rachel. Hate to imagine them being friends and laughing together.

I lol'ed when she said she lied about her job as a cocktail waitress because she didn't want the others to think she had a luxurious lifestyle. The most hilarious part was that she was dead serious about it.

#22 ImLuhkee

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:50 PM

I just wanted to remind people that Big Brother is on tonight. I know I am not quite back onto the BB schedule yet, so for all you other people that might have forgot.

Is anyone starting to like any of the new people?

Edited by ImLuhkee, 11 July 2011 - 05:29 AM.

#23 cheapbastard

cheapbastard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:29 PM

I just wanted to remind people that Big Brother is on tonight. I know I am not quite back onto the BB schedule yet, so for all you other people that might have forgot.

Is anyone starting to like any of the new people?

Unfortunetly no. I think Im gonna root for the old people. I did like Shelly a little more when she talked to J&J about how they reminded her about her relationship with her husband. The metal guy & black gay guy are annoying. The preacher guy was funny on he squezed the milk out of his partners. LOL

#24 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:54 PM

I'm over this show, I think. Only watched the first like 4 or 5 weeks of last season. I was going to watch for Dick, because he is the best thing that ever happened to BB America, but now that he's gone, there's no reason to watch any more. The twists are absurd any more, and the cast is always painful to watch. Kind of sad since I've been watching season the sneak peak of the house before BB season 1, but alas. Such is life. It's been a good 12 years. Or something like that.

#25 yankeessuck

yankeessuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:32 PM

I think I hate everyone on the show

#26 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:34 AM

Okay. I am stoned as shit right now and I am watching the current episode and I just have to say what the Fuck. This Rachel bitch is like fucking insane. She's a bad actor. She's a whining bitch who doesn't understand the game. She doesn't play long term. She's materialistic. And Brendon gets sucked into it because he is a doormat.

Jordan is played as a dumb girl but, in her cuteness, she is smart and gets the game and plays it very well.

I just don't understand how anyone can stand Rachel. She is a joke of a human.

#27 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:35 AM

I was pro rachel last go around because I thought everyone was a bit cunty towards her but then she started acting like a total bitch...now she talks shit and gets butt hurt everytime someone bites back and plays the victim.

Heroes.jpg

#28 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:42 AM

Why the hell is everyone letting the black pair fly so low under the radar? It's ridiculous. Their names are hardly ever brought up during gameplay talk. And it's like the cameras even forget that they are in the house. "Oh shit, we haven't shown that one pair for a whole week. Get the gay dude into the diary room so he can scream something."

I'm guessing the big game changer tomorrow is the end of playing in pairs. I don't think it'll matter much, but almost anything at this point would make this season less of a dud.

#29 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:59 AM

I was pro rachel last go around because I thought everyone was a bit cunty towards her but then she started acting like a total bitch...now she talks shit and gets butt hurt everytime someone bites back and plays the victim.

I dated someone like Rachel. I haven't watched Big Brother, in a few seasons, so this is my first exposure to Rachel. But, man, she is just a big bag of crazy, isn't she? She seems to be a competitor, though, and with that whipped boyfriend/husband/fiance of hers, they'll probably win (again?) if they don't get eliminated sooner than later.

Why the hell is everyone letting the black pair fly so low under the radar? It's ridiculous. Their names are hardly ever brought up during gameplay talk. And it's like the cameras even forget that they are in the house. "Oh shit, we haven't shown that one pair for a whole week. Get the gay dude into the diary room so he can scream something."

I'm guessing the big game changer tomorrow is the end of playing in pairs. I don't think it'll matter much, but almost anything at this point would make this season less of a dud.

I can see Porsche or Lawon winning. If I can read people as well as I can, even through edited TV, Kalia will probably wind up talking a bit too much, and get herself into trouble. I actually see Adam getting pretty far in the game, if he survives past this elimination.

And I agree with your guess about the 'big game changer.'

#30 Mr. 420

Mr. 420

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:59 PM

This show sucks now, it used to be way better. Things are picking up a little but this show is a shadow of its former self. I watched season 3 through present and these last couple of season with no real food competitions suck. The only good BB with haves and have nots was with Evil Dick, "Cigars, Cigarettes?" lol
:booty::-#:fridge:
:imwithst::puke::bow: