Lego Harry Potter (Xbox360/Wii) @ Amazon for $15.50 (DEAD)

perfect price. playing through lego pirates right now and I love it. saw this at $17 last week and hesitated, but $15 sounds oh so much sweeter.

Thanks op!

Ive been wanting to play one of these lego games. Whats the best one ? The pirates one looks fun ( good ol jack sparrow ) but id perfer a cheaper lego game first. I was thinking id try the first indiana jones game

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ive been wanting to play one of these lego games. Whats the best one ? The pirates one looks fun ( good ol jack sparrow ) but id perfer a cheaper lego game first. I was thinking id try the first indiana jones game[/QUOTE]

HP is the best one. At this price it shouldn't be passed up.

I got the collector's edition at Gamestop for 20 and 15 is even better. Too bad PS3 owners are getting shafted, but this version and the Complete Saga are my favorite Lego games.

I've been trying to look at the the trade-in tracker to see how much trade-in values these have at Gamestop, but it seems to not be working. But the Wii version is at $13.00 on Amazon. Selling the game for $15.56 brand new and buying it back used for $13. Something tells me one of those will change in the near future. Normally I'd buy the 360 version, but its value is only $8.75 at Amazon. Hmm...

Edit: It appears to be part of the "Wii price drop event" sale due to the Wii lowering in price, and will be back up to regular price on the 21st. We can probably assume the same for the other versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back