EarthBoundX5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
---- For Sale / Trade ----
xbox360.gif

:360: DLC Codes
Fable III Bonus Game Content (Potions, Power Suits, Tattoos, Another Dog) - $3
Fable III The Channeler and Crystal Tattoo Set [Best Buy Pre-Order Content] - $4
*Red Faction: Armageddon Ruin Mode - $2
Soul Calibur V: Dampierre Character DLC - $2
Syndicate Executive Pack - $2
pc.gif

:pc: Borderlands Double Game Add-On Pack (Zombie Island/Underdome Riot) [Sealed] - $6

ps3.gif
:ps3: DLC Codes
*Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP Code - $3
*Dante's Inferno Bonus Content (New Costume, Relic, and prequel level) - $3
Uncharted 2 GotY DLC - $12
Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Drake Character Skin - $?
PlayStation@home Subway Skins/Items - $?

***Asterisked DLC means I will give you the code BEFORE payment, because I was unable to verify if they are still active or have not expired. NO bad feedback will be received if I send a code and it doesn't work (in other words I leave the trust to my fellow CAGs).

---- Wants ----
Sega CD Model 1 Metal Connector Plate
Xbox V.I.P. Avatar Hoodie (Obtainable via MS Expert Zone)
:360:Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon Manual
Perfect Dark Zero LE dataDyne Cards #3, 5, 6 & 7
Gears of War 3 Walmart Preorder DLC (Savage Grenadier Elite)
Gears of War 3 Amazon Preorder DLC (Savage Kantus)
:360:Fable III Controller DLC (Swirlwing Tattoo Set)
:360:Fable III Collector's Edition Guide/Guide DLC
:360:Fable III Limited Collector's Edition (DLC and disc not needed)
:ps2:Rez Trance Vibrator
:pc:Portal 2 Preorder DLC
:360:Assassin's Creed Revelations Brutus Armor (Walmart)
:360:Lolipop Chainsaw DLC (already have Jimmy Urine)

---- Notes ----
I am new to selling on CAG and this is my first tradelist thread, however I have made a bunch of purchases (normally via lowballs). Typically I sell on Amazon or eBay, so I at least have lots experience doing this; just not via forums.

I am still in the process of updating this list and going through my huge-ass collection to see what I should part with. That and I don't know what I want to be selling/trading via CAG or Amazon/eBay.

Prices are probably negotiable, atm.

Here is the list of video games I own [WIP]
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12443810/Video%20Game%20Inventory%20%5Bwithout%20Serial%20Numbers%5D.xls

Last edited by a moderator:
:360:Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon Manual

It is my understanding (could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time) that this does not actually exist. I obtained a copy via a lowball here and when I ask about where it was, dood told me that it doesn't come with one (he had contacted amazon after he bought it apparently about the lack of one). And I went to gamestop to double check and not a single copy had a manual for it.

[quote name='MasaTFC']:360:Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon Manual

It is my understanding (could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time) that this does not actually exist. I obtained a copy via a lowball here and when I ask about where it was, dood told me that it doesn't come with one (he had contacted amazon after he bought it apparently about the lack of one). And I went to gamestop to double check and not a single copy had a manual for it.[/QUOTE]
Well I'll be the first to admit my intel is just hearsay on the forums, but it was my understanding that certain regions (of the US) received physical manuals; while most of the rest were expected to get it digitally. I am not sure if this is specific to the Xbox 360 (as I understand it, Microsoft specifically doesn't require manuals anymore or something like that), but I've found several PS3 copies with the manual.

Regardless, thanks for adding sharing what you think.

bread's done
Back