Blu-Rays/DVD with Movie Cash List and Deals

• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

#511 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

On mobile Walmart app showing wkly ad, it states Rise of the Guardians will have THE CROODS. $8, likely HMM.

#512 noone13

noone13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

Costco has Die Hard 5 Hollywood Movie Cash for Master and Commander, Kingdom of Heaven, Valkyrie, and Last of the Mohicans. The movies should be $7.99.

Apparently the Die Hard movies plus a bunch of other stuff from FOX are $9.99 at best Buy with the $10 Good Day to Day Die Hard ticket. Maybe the Best Buy here can take down the Skyfall movie cash endcap finally and replace it with these.

#513 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

^^^^
Anybody that get the die hard ones at bet buy have any idea when they expire? I'd kinda like to go see that movie but I have to wait till I get back from vacation in a few weeks to buy anything else my girlfriend says. Lol

#514 noone13

noone13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

^^^^
Anybody that get the die hard ones at bet buy have any idea when they expire? I'd kinda like to go see that movie but I have to wait till I get back from vacation in a few weeks to buy anything else my girlfriend says. Lol

They expire 3/31/13 so you have plenty of time. Though they probably won't be on sale for that long.

#515 cinemaphile

cinemaphile

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

Hey guys - I don't post in this forum much (I'm a big movie guy, but a casual gamer at best), but I'm a regular over at blu-ray.com, and I know a lot of those guys come here too.
I just wanted to let you know I keep a running thread of Movie Cash deals over at blu-ray.com if you're ever looking for more info.

The Official Movie Money/Movie Cash/Free Ticket Thread

The newest posts/converation are obviously at the end, but the first post is constantly updated and kept current.

(if outside links aren't allowed here, I apologize and you can feel free to delete)

#516 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

Anyone know if DMR codes from Monsters Inc 4 disc (1st print) work to get HMM for Monsters 2? (might buy off of friend)

#517 gossamer

gossamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Anyone know if DMR codes from Monsters Inc 4 disc (1st print) work to get HMM for Monsters 2? (might buy off of friend)

Doesn't look like it. The DMR page only shows the three new releases as being eligible.

#518 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

Well the deal is the $12 HMM, so I'm posting it here. MLB13 msrp $60 (CAGers will obviously get it for cheaper)
Posted Image

#519 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

Can someone report BBY carries the Crood tix w/ Rise of the Guardians? Is it on certain packages (egg bundle) or certain retailers (ie Walmart). Asked a worker if he could check in the back. "if it's not in the ad, no" was the response. Lazy.

Also spotted $45 JP TRILOGY w/$8 fandango bucks for JP3D. So it's not just amazon.

#520 noone13

noone13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:38 AM

Can someone report BBY carries the Crood tix w/ Rise of the Guardians? Is it on certain packages (egg bundle) or certain retailers (ie Walmart). Asked a worker if he could check in the back. "if it's not in the ad, no" was the response. Lazy.

Also spotted $45 JP TRILOGY w/$8 fandango bucks for JP3D. So it's not just amazon.

I saw an ad posted at Wal-Mart about select movies having the $8 Croods movie money. It was on a poster with a picture of RoTG so I would guess that would be one of the movies. Not sure about any other retailers though.

#521 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

Was just at Costco and they had True Grit, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, Transformers 1 (single disc), and GI Joe Rise of Cobra (single disc) Blu-rays with $7.50 Hollywood Movie Money to GI Joe Retaliation.

EDIT: Toys R Us also had the following:

War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise)
Italian Job
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (single disc)
Top Gun
Mission Impossible 1-3 (individual)

#522 joeyatog

joeyatog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

Was just at Costco and they had True Grit, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, Transformers 1 (single disc), and GI Joe Rise of Cobra (single disc) Blu-rays with $7.50 Hollywood Movie Money to GI Joe Retaliation.

EDIT: Toys R Us also had the following:

War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise)
Italian Job
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (single disc)
Top Gun
Mission Impossible 1-3 (individual)

How much were the Costco Blu-Rays?
Posted Image

#523 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

$7.99. TRUs were $9.99

#524 joeyatog

joeyatog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Cool, that's a pretty good deal! I might shoot over there today on my lunch! Thanks for the info!
Posted Image

#525 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

I really wonder if the site that issued the tickets for GI JOE will honor those tickets even though the movie was pushed back til this year ? :|

#526 gossamer

gossamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

Saw the blus with GI Joe tickets at BB finally. About $9 each.

#527 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

Not sure if this is allowed or if anyone cares, but Amazon has their own selection of movies on sale that come with a free $7.50 GI Joe: Retaliation ticket. And one of the movies is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Single-Disc Edition) for $5.50 on DVD, which trades in for $3.80 in brand new condition, essentially making the movie ticket cost $1.70. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

#528 argyle

argyle

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

Saw the Jurassic Park blu's at Target today for $18 w/ $8 movie cash to see Jurassic Park 3D. Sure hope they go on sale for cheaper than that somewhere next week, around $10 each would be a great deal.
Posted Image

#529 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:55 AM

Saw the Jurassic Park blu's at Target today for $18 w/ $8 movie cash to see Jurassic Park 3D. Sure hope they go on sale for cheaper than that somewhere next week, around $10 each would be a great deal.

Fandango Cash right? Not hollywood movie money. The only way that will cover most of the ticket price is if you see it like at a discounted before noon showing so 5/6 dollars +3 to 4 dollars add on for 3-D. I am debating to get the single packs with the UV copies or the box set..hmmm...

#530 argyle

argyle

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:04 AM

I don't recall what kind it was, honestly - the $18 sticker scared me off anyway. I have a local theater that offers special pricing in the afternoons between 4:00 - 5:30, so I could catch it for $8.75 then. Would definitely be worth it for me if I could find the right price on the movies.
Posted Image

#531 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

Not sure if this is allowed or if anyone cares, but Amazon has their own selection of movies on sale that come with a free $7.50 GI Joe: Retaliation ticket. And one of the movies is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Single-Disc Edition) for $5.50 on DVD, which trades in for $3.80 in brand new condition, essentially making the movie ticket cost $1.70. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Exactly what I did. Purchased 2 (with different accounts) and set it up to send them both in for a net of $3.40 for both tix. They emailed the code about 4 hrs after I received shipping confirmation.

Went to see the movie last night. Enjoyed it, but beware of the false advertising. Channing Tatum is only in it for about the first 15mins and Bruce Willis has only a few small parts. This is The Rock's show - which is not a bad thing, it's just not as advertised.

#532 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

I don't recall what kind it was, honestly - the $18 sticker scared me off anyway. I have a local theater that offers special pricing in the afternoons between 4:00 - 5:30, so I could catch it for $8.75 then. Would definitely be worth it for me if I could find the right price on the movies.

Not sure if the versions at Best Buy have the movie cash, but if they do they would be about $51 for all 3 movies + 3 movie tix and a $10 BB gift card.

http://www.bestbuy.c...tegories&ks=960

#533 Serjitank

Serjitank

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

anyone see any promos for Trance?

#534 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

anyone see any promos for Trance?

Doubtful, it's a Fox Searchlight film playing in 4 theaters nationwide next week.

#535 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:56 PM

I've never really used this movie cash before, I'm going to look for a Blu with some GI Joe movie cash. Exactly how does it work?

axlrose4183.png

#536 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

On the back of the sticker are directions and a code. Go to the URL listed, enter the code, enter your name & theater choice, then print out the coupon.

#537 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

Best Buy has a bunch of Blu-rays with $8 Fandango cash for Oblivion.

- 12 Monkeys
- Adjustment Bureau
- Battleship
- Children of Men
- Cowboys & Aliens
- Doom
- Doomsday
- Dune
- ET
- Flash Gordon
- The Frighteners
- Hellboy 2
- Hulk (Ang Lee)
- Incredible Hulk
- Last Starfighter
- Paul
- Serenity
- Thing (Combo pack and Blu-ray only)

Prices range from $7.99 to $17.99.

#538 cardsharkrob

cardsharkrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

Picked up Doom on blu ray with the oblivion movie cash from best buy, was marked 12.99 but rang up 7.99.

#539 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

Best Buy has a bunch of Blu-rays with $8 Fandango cash for Oblivion

Prices range from $7.99 to $17.99.

Sucks that only ET and Battleship are the only ones with digital copies.

I was not a fan of the $7.99 films. Above $10 without digital copies are a no go.

#540 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:02 AM

I take it Disney isn't doing a movie cash thing with Iron Man 3 this year?