Blu-Rays/DVD with Movie Cash List and Deals

• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

#541 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:35 AM

I take it Disney isn't doing a movie cash thing with Iron Man 3 this year?

Probably not since they are doing the "buy 4 marked red baron, pagoda express, Tony's, or Freshetta food products and get a ticket to Iron Man 3" promotion. https://www.im3ticketoffer.com/

Guardian_owl.png

#542 PenguinoMF

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:44 PM

I have 3 Fandango Fast and the Furious 6 codes that I'm interested in trading. These do expire at the end of the month.

Looking for Lone Ranger, Man of Steel, Monsters University, Despicable Me 2, This is the End, World War Z, or Red Baron/Iron Man. Will trade 3 FF6 for any 2.

all gone

#543 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

I have 3 Fandango Fast and the Furious 6 codes that I'm interested in trading. These do expire at the end of the month.

Looking for Lone Ranger, Man of Steel, Monsters University, Despicable Me 2, This is the End, World War Z, or Red Baron/Iron Man. Will trade 3 FF6 for any 2.

Why are you trying to trade them here?  This is not a trade thread.

#544 PenguinoMF

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:16 AM

It seems that it would be the easiest place to find someone to trade with. Plus I did start this thread.

#545 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

It seems that it would be the easiest place to find someone to trade with. Plus I did start this thread.

Still not a trade thread regardless of who started the thread.

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#546 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

Still not a trade thread regardless of who started the thread.

Exactly.  Besides I am tired of need for speed , er Fast and Furious. 

#547 outcastjon

outcastjon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

I work at Target and I noticed today on the Bluray copies of Top Gun and Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol that they had stickers on them for Movie Cash for World War Z. and that the first Jurassic Park had a sticker on it for Fandanago passes to see either R.I.P.D., or Kick Ass 2.

#548 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:42 AM

Son of a bitch!  I was just there and I didn't see this.  Also what the hell is this promo at target where you buy the book and get tickets to see WWZ?  The electronics employees and manager were clueless to this promo.

#549 outcastjon

outcastjon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:37 AM

Son of a bitch!  I was just there and I didn't see this.  Also what the hell is this promo at target where you buy the book and get tickets to see WWZ?  The electronics employees and manager were clueless to this promo.

I haven't heard of this one. I'll have to look into it.

#550 noone13

noone13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

From what I know if you buy the hardcover edition of the book it will print out a coupon for $5 off a ticket.  At Target I also found a bunch of blu-rays (GI Joe, MI4, Top Gun) that all came with $7.50 tickets for World War Z.

#551 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

Was at Costco and they had the previous 5 X-Men films on Blu-ray with $10 HMM for Wolverine. Best part? The first four have brand new slipcovers. And Wolvie only hogs 2 of them!

#552 juubei1i

juubei1i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

Was at Costco and they had the previous 5 X-Men films on Blu-ray with $10 HMM for Wolverine. Best part? The first four have brand new slipcovers. And Wolvie only hogs 2 of them!

Saw this at Target today also.  I'm almost positive the slipcovers are new and they had did have $10 coupons.  I haven't checked my older BR's to compare yet.  The DVD version of the newest x-men movie is less than $10 and had the sticker so I got that.

Target also had movies with Despicable Me 2 coupons but don't remember how much.  Saw a few movies at Walmart in a bin that had the same coupon.

Target also had movies with coupons towards new Warner bros movies coming out before some date in Aug.  If I'm not mistaken that giant robot/monster movie is by WB and coming out soon.  You should probably confirm that before buying cause I'm not certain.

#553 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

Walmart's Despicable Me 2 stand is where I got mine.  Most of the DVDs are $5 with a $5 Fandango Cash.  With Best Buy's Trade/Save promo coming up, it was a great opportunity to get some tickets out of it. 

#554 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

For anyone that still reads this.... picked up and got to see Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters for free, good movie.

• Gulliver's Travels
  • Mr. Poppers Penguins
  • Nim's Island
  • Mirror Mirror  almost picked up does have cash...
  • Eragon
  • Pagemaster

Posted Image
Posted Image

#555 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

anyone kickass 2 movie cash?

#556 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:23 PM

anyone kickass 2 movie cash?

If you're asking if there's a promo for KA2 - yes, there is.  It's a combination offer via Universal & Fandango if memory serves.

#557 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:17 AM

opps... it was suppose to be "anyone"

#558 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

Some movies to buy at Amazon that include tickets to see "Frozen."

http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=B00BEYYEIK

#559 juubei1i

juubei1i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

My walmart had various movies with coupon movie cash.

anchorman dvd = 7.50 off anchorman 2

all dvds: rise of the planet of the apes, taken 2, a good day to die hard, life of pi + others = $8 off to see either Free Birds, Walking w/ Dinosaurs 3D or Secret life of Walter Mitty

all dvds: sum of all fears, clear & present danger, jack reacher, ghost protocol + others = $7.50 off one admission ticket at participating theaters...I assume any movie is ok.

$8 off Enders Game on several blu ray discs

#560 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

Was that the uncut Anchorman DVD?

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif