• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

#31 tidwell

tidwell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:17 AM

Thanks OP.

I snagged Batman Returns for $9.90 (yeah, kinda strange) from BestBuy.com.
Did store pickup...hopefully they'll pull a copy with the GL ticket.

If not, I'll cut a bitch.
Now that you mention it I do have trouble breathing underwater sometimes.

Do you like bad movies? Well, bad movie reviews, anyway?
http://twodollarcinema.blogspot.com/

#32 PenguinoMF

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:23 AM

Thanks for the update arcane

#33 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:32 AM

Sweet entered code on that site and got two tickets for Green Lantern.

#34 Astroranagun

Astroranagun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:11 AM

entered for 2 weeks and didnt win any tickets.. :(

#35 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:38 AM

I can't find anything online but I got $7 movie cash for Green Lantern and $7 movie cssh for Captain America for buying 8 bags of hershey brand candy bars at KMart. 4 bags for each ticket. There was an ad insert but for some reason it isnt in the online ad.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#36 PenguinoMF

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:54 AM

I can't find anything online but I got $7 movie cash for Green Lantern and $7 movie cssh for Captain America for buying 8 bags of hershey brand candy bars at KMart. 4 bags for each ticket. There was an ad insert but for some reason it isnt in the online ad.

What sizes are we talking about? I wouldn't mind some Captain America movie cash if the price is right.

#37 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:09 AM

Four bags per ticket? Holy crap. I like candy and all, but to get two tickets for each movie, that would be a lot of candy. :lol:

#38 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:21 AM

They are the fun size candy bars. Think they were $2.99 a bag so youd be paying about $12 all together. Had coupons for buy 3 get 1 bag free so came to $9 per transaction. Not bad.

rm8ylt.gif

#39 PenguinoMF

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:22 AM

Found it on the ad online

$2.69 11-17.25 oz. Selected varieties.

Get a free movie ticket coupon for Green Lantern or Captain America when you buy any four (4) Hershey's candy bags (11-17.25) *(Up to $7.00 value)

So spend $10.76 to get a $7 ticket. Decent, not great IMO. If you have a coupon then its better.

#40 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

Wow, thanks for posting this! I just won 2 Tickets to see Green lantern!

#41 thelwig14

thelwig14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:43 PM

I have an extra X-Men $12 movie cash ticket for $4 paypal. Pm if interested. Thanks!

#42 MrOlympiaSC

MrOlympiaSC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:50 PM

My copy of the Wolverine movie in BD didn't come with a ticket :( I got it from BB online during their sale, too :(

#43 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:00 PM

My copy of the Wolverine movie in BD didn't come with a ticket :( I got it from BB online during their sale, too :(

If you haven't opened it yet, take it to the store and see if they'll exchange it for one that does have the ticket.

#44 ILikeMe1337

ILikeMe1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

Has anyone seen any WB movies with a Green Lantern Ticket out in the wild? I'd love to get Batman and Batman Returns on BD at Best Buy, but when I was there Friday they still weren't stickered yet.

#45 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:55 PM

Has anyone seen any WB movies with a Green Lantern Ticket out in the wild? I'd love to get Batman and Batman Returns on BD at Best Buy, but when I was there Friday they still weren't stickered yet.

I saw them at one Best Buy this past weekend (most of the titles on the list in the OP had the stickers), but then I was in another Best Buy yesterday and didn't see any at all. Looks like it's YMMV at least for the moment.

#46 JediJones

JediJones

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:58 PM

I would trade my X-Men $12 Movie Cash code for a Bridesmaids or Green Lantern code.

#47 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:30 PM

The Superman blus had the Green Lantern movie cash.

I just bought:

SuperMan The Movie
SuperMan II: Richard Donner Cut
Superman Returns

All on sale for $14.99 each and I also used the $5 off any bluray or dvd $14.99 and up coupon and got them each for $9.99. :)

The movie cash is also on Superman Doomsday and BatMan/Superman Public Enemies.

rm8ylt.gif

#48 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:51 PM

The Superman blus had the Green Lantern movie cash.

I just bought:

SuperMan The Movie
SuperMan II: Richard Donner Cut
Superman Returns

All on sale for $14.99 each and I also used the $5 off any bluray or dvd $14.99 and up coupon and got them each for $9.99. :)

The movie cash is also on Superman Doomsday and BatMan/Superman Public Enemies.

V for Vendetta is another for $9.99. There are a ton of movies w/ GL movie cash. V for Vendetta is the cheapest one I've seen. Some good animated ones that are selling for $12.99'ish have the cash too.

All 4 X-men movies have the X-men First Class movie cash and they are only $7.99. Pretty good deal.

#49 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:56 PM

V for Vendetta is another for $9.99. There are a ton of movies w/ GL movie cash. V for Vendetta is the cheapest one I've seen. Some good animated ones that are selling for $12.99'ish have the cash too.

All 4 X-men movies have the X-men First Class movie cash and they are only $7.99. Pretty good deal.

are the X-Men movies still on sale? thought that was only good last week.

rm8ylt.gif

#50 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:07 PM

I just bought 1 through 3 for $7.99 each. Got me 3 movie cash tickets for tonight :). Wolverine Origins was also $7.99.

#51 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

I also saw shelf tags yesterday for all of them for $7.99. Maybe they extended it?

#52 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:37 AM

Hmmm, wouldnt mind getting Predator and movie cash to see the new Xmen. Id like to see Green Lantern as well.

#53 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:55 PM

Looks like Cowboys vs Aliens will have movie cash too on or about 7/10:

http://www.nbcuniver...il.php?p=300090

Edited by LinkinPrime, 10 June 2011 - 09:07 PM.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#54 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

That'll make that movie worth picking up with the movie cash, as I've not jumped on it yet, even when it's been down to $15. Hopefully it won't just be a NBC-Universal store-only item, and it'll show up on Amazon and other sites.

#55 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:24 PM

They should've added a few more borders around the edges, I can still see the cover art.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#56 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

I added the blu-rays with Cowboys & Aliens movie cash from the Wal-mart list posted on this thread to the OP. There were some additional regular DVDs on the list as well if you swing that way.

#57 trabbahabba

trabbahabba

Neil Diamond is Cooler Than Us All

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:14 AM

I picked up V for Vendetta and I Am Legend for $9.99 each with the GL movie cash at Best Buy. Some had stickers and some did not.

#58 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:01 PM

Any idea how much the Cowboys & Aliens cash covers? I know the GL cash is only $8.

#59 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

Any idea how much the Cowboys & Aliens cash covers? I know the GL cash is only $8.

We probably won't know for certain until they start actually appearing out in the wild (both the titles on walmart.com and LinkinPrime's NBC-Universal Store link are "preorders" right now), which is why I didn't put an amount in the OP when I added it. However, LinkinPrime's link states that the amount is $10. I'll just add that amount and expiration date from that link to the OP for now, can always change it later if it proves to be incorrect.

#60 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

I don't believe C&A is in 3D, so even $8 like the GL movie cash would work for me at my local theater. I think I might pick up the Bourne Trilogy Blu-Ray's.