Blu-Rays/DVD with Movie Cash List and Deals

• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

#121 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

found a movie ticket for Smurfs/Zookeeper on Karate Kid (2010) at Best Buy...keep an eye out for this....Smurfs is gonna be epic!

#122 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:17 PM

found a movie ticket for Smurfs/Zookeeper on Karate Kid (2010) at Best Buy...keep an eye out for this....Smurfs is gonna be epic!

Smurfette gettin' busy.

#123 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:17 PM

Smurfette gettin' busy.

nah I am thinking more about that hot chick from Heroes.

#124 StarKnightX

StarKnightX

will hook you up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:28 AM

Edited the OP some. Moved Pirates : OST to the expired section , noted that the Green Lantern movie cash code is now expired BUT codes can still be used for $5 off Green Lantern Emerald Knights movie or Rise of the Manhunters game (not sure about restrictions on either though).

#125 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:40 PM

Found Iron Man blu-ray w/ $7.50 towards Captain America. Not bad since it's only sale for $15 ($10 with the $5 off coupon which worked with no problems at all.)

Had to search for it on an endcap too; one copy I found had the Captain America sticker torn off/put back on already like someone copied the code.

#126 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:08 PM

Found Iron Man blu-ray w/ $7.50 towards Captain America. Not bad since it's only sale for $15 ($10 with the $5 off coupon which worked with no problems at all.)

Had to search for it on an endcap too; one copy I found had the Captain America sticker torn off/put back on already like someone copied the code.

:-\" Employee perhaps?

#127 tidwell

tidwell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:04 PM

Anybody still following this post should really, really check out the M&M promotion.
I have probably redeemed codes at least 20 times (yeah, a lot of candy...but I share).
Anyway, I've found candy 2 for a buck, and EVERY time I put in a code, I get $3.
My wife, has tried once and lost (though I don't believe her)

Rundown (estimate)
Spent $10 in candy (20 packs for easy math)
18 winners for $3
1 winner for $5
1 winner for $12

$71 for 10 + candy? Solid deal. And the cash can be used on NO PASSES movies and concessions!\
Oh yes.
Now that you mention it I do have trouble breathing underwater sometimes.

Do you like bad movies? Well, bad movie reviews, anyway?
http://twodollarcinema.blogspot.com/

#128 HanawayCoca

HanawayCoca

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

If it says expires 7/10, that means it's still good "ON" 7/10 right? In other words, can't use it after 7/11.

#129 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:13 PM

Amazon is advertising the Zookeeper/Smurfs deal:
http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=B001PR0YEO
-Michael

Posted Image

#130 TerpsJunkie

TerpsJunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:10 PM

Amazon now has a list of DVDs/Blu Rays for Cowboys and Aliens movie cash.

#131 basketb

basketb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:06 PM

link?

#132 StarKnightX

StarKnightX

will hook you up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:53 AM

link?

Took a little searching , since it wasn't in the most obvious place:
http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=2921748011

#133 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:53 PM

I wish their Cowboy Vs. Aliens link would link to the version of Army of Darkness Amazon actually sells.
-Michael

Posted Image

#134 Link127

Link127

Dad gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

ok i have tried twice now to order Tinkerbell 1&2 from third-party sellers on Amazon. made sure to buy copies listed in Brand New condition. all came sealed but no code inside, despite the outer box claiming a code was inside.

are these used copies that were resealed or what?

689866.png

#135 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:54 AM

possibly, but did you enter the magic code inside?
my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#136 Link127

Link127

Dad gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:19 AM

no codes at all, no inserts period.

689866.png

#137 pharmer_troy

pharmer_troy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:19 AM

I was able to get IM 2 BR with Capn America Movie Money today at BB for $10 + tax after sale price and $5 coupon. No sign of the Cowboys & Aliens promotion yet.

#138 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:58 AM

I have a Cars 2 ticket from the Cars bluray. I entered the code on the redemption site a while back and chose the movie theater that im going to. The problem is that the movie theater no longer showing Cars 2. Is it possible to use the ticket at a different theater location?

#139 PenguinoMF

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:26 AM

I have a Cars 2 ticket from the Cars bluray. I entered the code on the redemption site a while back and chose the movie theater that im going to. The problem is that the movie theater no longer showing Cars 2. Is it possible to use the ticket at a different theater location?

As long as the theater accepts the movie cash you should be fine.

#140 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:12 AM

I was wondering, if you go to that activaterewards.com website and enter your code right now, are you able to pick the date you want to watch the movie on? Or should I wait to do that until we're ready to see the movie? We won't have time this week to see Captain America, so we'll watch it next weekend, then hop into Cowboys & Aliens, since our theater is lax about movie hopping.

#141 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:39 AM

I was wondering, if you go to that activaterewards.com website and enter your code right now, are you able to pick the date you want to watch the movie on? Or should I wait to do that until we're ready to see the movie? We won't have time this week to see Captain America, so we'll watch it next weekend, then hop into Cowboys & Aliens, since our theater is lax about movie hopping.

you dont pick a date to see the show when redeeming the show. Just have to make sure you use it before the code expires.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#142 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:27 PM

Anyone else think that the name of the thread would make a great movie name?

The Captain, Potter, and Pooh

#143 Stoke

Stoke

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:04 PM

Is there anything that can be done if the code has already been entered? It figures the first time I decide to try out the movie cash thing my code has been guessed.

#144 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:18 PM

BB has movie tickets for the new Conan fill with the following BR titles (all for $7.99 currently).

Kill Bill
Highlander
Terminator Salvation
Rambo (last one)

Do not know of any others

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#145 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

Went to best buy in Kissimmee and they had no Conan tix on any of those flix. They called 2 stores and they didn't have them either

#146 basketb

basketb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:27 AM

BB has movie tickets for the new Conan fill with the following BR titles (all for $7.99 currently).

Kill Bill
Highlander
Terminator Salvation
Rambo (last one)

Do not know of any others

The only other one I saw was Gamer.
The movie cash for these titles is $7.50 according to the store display.

#147 EeK85

EeK85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:06 PM

I was at a BBY the other day and couldn't find a single Blu-Ray/DVD of Iron Man 1 or 2 with the Captain America promo sticker still on it. It looked like most, if not all stickers had been stolen. You could still see pieces of them stuck to the shrink wrap and marks where they should be located on the disk cases. People like that disgust me, how can they be so cheap?

This particular BBY has a history of having really bad customers, employees, stock... you name it. But it's still the store in the most convenient location for me, unfortunately. :cry:

#148 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:16 PM

ill have to look for the conan titles tomorrow.

rm8ylt.gif

#149 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:36 PM

Kill Bill v1 & 2? If so, I'll be in for those (provided my shitty BB even has the movie cash titles this time).

#150 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:09 AM

Kill Bill v1 & 2? If so, I'll be in for those (provided my shitty BB even has the movie cash titles this time).

only volume 1 is on sale. id get both too if movie cash is on them but not paying $19.99 for volume 2. well...guess i could use the $5 coupon. :)

$23 for both isnt too bad I guess.

rm8ylt.gif