We still need an online gaming forum.

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I still think we need an online gaming forum. One that can deal with all our online gaming needs. You can have stickies for the different platform names. We could start a Cag Clan that covers all systems. I think one forum covering online gaming would be better than having it spread out among the different platforms.

Oh god no....lets keep it how it is for now...all the changes are going to be confusing enough without this addition. Lets table this until the site grows a bit more.

There is plenty of room to talk about online gaming in each consoles own forum.

[quote name='CheapyD']Oh god no....lets keep it how it is for now...all the changes are going to be confusing enough without this addition. Lets table this until the site grows a bit more.

There is plenty of room to talk about online gaming in each consoles own forum.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

I've got an idea for a solution.

In Penny Arcade's forums, they use a [Game On] tag in the title of threads for online gaming. In the OP they list Gamertags/usernames/server addresses/passwords and other pertinent information for the game. People can post their Gamertags/usernames/server addresses/passwords in the thread and post times when they want to get together to play.

Maybe we can use something similar, like [CAGs at Play]. That way when you're looking for someone to play with online, all you have to do is search for "CAGs at Play" and the title of the game.

bread's done
Back