Photo
- - - - -

Amazon All Video Games Gold Box Event - Today 5/18

• Please log in to reply
487 replies to this topic

#481 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:27 AM

NCAA 11 is $19.99. Surprised it dropped that low.

Are you kidding? The new one comes out in less than 2 months.

#482 xgpsun628

xgpsun628

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:56 AM

extremely disappointed with todays gold box. mightve snagged FFIV if anything, but decided to wait.
Posted Image

#483 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:33 AM

There was nothing that grabbed me either oh well, mabye the next one won't disappoint

#484 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:43 AM

fail. I got up early to try for Deadspace to see if it was the LE (it wasn't) and also FF IV, but was like 15 minutes late for that one. By that time they were all taken. Entered the wait list and layed back down.. and fell right back asleep >_< Everything else was kinda shit.

Ah well, im sure FF IV will drop in price again eventually. I missed the Dissidia one btw. What was the price for that?

#485 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:50 AM

fail. I got up early to try for Deadspace to see if it was the LE (it wasn't) and also FF IV, but was like 15 minutes late for that one. By that time they were all taken. Entered the wait list and layed back down.. and fell right back asleep >_< Everything else was kinda shit.

Ah well, im sure FF IV will drop in price again eventually. I missed the Dissidia one btw. What was the price for that?

Dissidia 012 was $19.99 for the Gold Box Deal. Most people waited for EA deal on DS2 today for 50% off. Funny you asked about the LE. I haven't seen one of those in a store since launch. Some CE you see all time but then there are the ones that disappear after launch.

#486 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:05 AM

hmm, is the LE the only one that had extraction? Im a bit confused about what has extraction and what doesn't. I thought the LE was the collectors edition, but i guess there was a limited edition of the standard edition too? (seems kinda dumb)

#487 Prismatico

Prismatico

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:57 AM

I still play Madden 08. Its the same damn game.

It's really not, but that's not to say that the last few have been great either. What they're putting in 12's franchise mode actually is entirely new, but that sort of thing only matters to football fanatics.

#488 rainking187

rainking187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:44 PM

hmm, is the LE the only one that had extraction? Im a bit confused about what has extraction and what doesn't. I thought the LE was the collectors edition, but i guess there was a limited edition of the standard edition too? (seems kinda dumb)

There was the limited edition exclusively on PS3, which contained Extraction, then there was the collector's edition on all three platforms. The collector's edition on PS3 has a limited edition copy of the game inside. I'm not sure if there's a non-limited edition of the PS3 version, I've never seen one.