CAGcast #240: Whities to the Rescue

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 patches48

patches48

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:48 PM

Cheapy, I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoy your poop stories, and can totally relate to your experience. After I go on a trip I'm always backed up and it's really hard to get out. But what I've found that helps to ease it out naturally is
1:Hot liquids like green tea or coffee.
2: Lots of water.
and 3: Sitting back on the toilet, relaxing in a way where you are comfortable but pressure is being applied on the butt-hole, and just play some games or read a book. It might take a while this way, but it'll drop and it's a lot less painful.

#122 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:29 PM

Another "Game of Thrones" fan here. Have any of you guys read the books? Just wondering how the series adaptation compares.

#123 hugues

hugues

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:33 AM

I know it's really juvenile but I was laughing so hard at the giant dump story that I almost crashed my car this morning. Then later in the day while I was taking a dump at the office I started laughing uncontrollably again. Luckily no one else was in the bathroom.

#124 dohmai

dohmai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:18 AM

can someone post details to the E3 party or the minute mark on the podcast? i forgot to make a note of it when listening

thanks!!

#125 skadave

skadave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:36 AM

You know cheapy. . . you can play kinect with your kid AND read books, play outside, and do other more worthy activities.

#126 gmoney1234567890

gmoney1234567890

Captain Canuck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:15 AM

I was listening to the dump story while on the elliptical at the gym, and actually threw up a little in my mouth.

So yeah, probably one of the best poop stories so far. Keep up the good work.

BTW, Netflix in Canada still kind of sucks, but I can definitely understand the appeal of Netflix in the U.S.
Boosh!

#127 slickjones

slickjones

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:49 AM

Great show, loved Cheapy's tale of turd trouble.

#128 negid

negid

Say what?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:16 AM

I feel a bit like a retard, but how do I add a subscription to cagcast to my android listen app?

Posted Image

#129 dan13l858

dan13l858

R.I.P. Guru

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:08 AM

With all the Nintendo bashing Cheapy does on a regular basis, i'm surprise Nintendo invited them to the press conference also the cag guys shouldn't be too shocked why they didn't get invite to the other big 3's press conference.

#130 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:25 PM

Both Cheapy and I are invited to Sony and Nintendo. Cheapy is invited to Microsoft. Same as last year.
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#131 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

Just listened and I gotta say, the Kinect is unnecessary Cheapy? Do you find breathing to be unnecessary too? And complaining about it being too big? If someone gave you a large suitcase full of money would you complain that is too big too?

Time to get with the times like Wombat has, because God willing, someday Kinect will be the new standard of gaming.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#132 tigerpants

tigerpants

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:16 AM

So I was thinking about the fat guy in hawaii who told the story about peeing at the bar. I think Cheapy should be happy he peed at the bar instead of in the hot tub they were all sitting in.

#133 Perfidious Sinn

Perfidious Sinn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:47 AM

I want that intro song so bad. You don't even know how bad I want it.