Tekken 6 and Wireless fight stick. 60$

[quote name='lunker']I'm kicking myself for not jumping on that $30 deal from a few months ago too. :([/QUOTE]
Hey, a fellow Penny-Arcader. I got the deal back then, it's not the greatest stick in the world but it's not bad for being relatively cheap.

Snagged 2 of these for $30 each when Best Buy was clearing them out. The guy at the door was so jealous. I have never owned a fight stick before so these are great for me and my friends to play MvC 3, but I will say that if you plan on using it for MK you may want to find one with the Right Trigger in a more accessible location cause blocking is tough with this one in MK

For just a fight stick I know a lot of people recommend just a hori fight stick. You can get the cheapest for 60 new. I also heard good things about the ssf4 special edition fight stick. Same 60 dollarish price point but that one is rarer.

[quote name='Punisher138']I snagged this back when it was 29.99 @ Best Buy awhile back /end bragging[/QUOTE]

Got 2 SF arcade fightsticks from Walmart for 14.99 because of human error :booty:

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']For just a fight stick I know a lot of people recommend just a hori fight stick. You can get the cheapest for 60 new. I also heard good things about the ssf4 special edition fight stick. Same 60 dollarish price point but that one is rarer.[/QUOTE]

This is disappoint for me, as I've only seen the Hori fight stick go for $60 for the PS3. I was hoping one day MK tournament would drop in price so I could purchase that. I heard the fightstick for that is really amazing.

i got the fightstick from a friend for free and honestly i would skip on it if you plan on using it a lot. it lasted maybe a good month before the buttons didn't respond as well anymore, the joystick is decent. i believe the main issue is if you were trying to replace the parts it is a pain because of how it was designed.

[quote name='Punisher138']I snagged this back when it was 29.99 @ Best Buy awhile back /end bragging[/QUOTE]

Same here. Got it in prep for Mortal Kombat. Works really well IMO. Thanks for posting OP.

bread's done
Back