400 Microsoft Points to the first 1,000 AND enter to win an Xbox 360 prize package

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightsup55

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sidekick & Xbox Social Promotion

The first one thousand (1,000) participants to tweet the message below (code box) will receive 400 Microsoft Points and be entered into the Xbox 360 prize package drawing.

Everyone after that will only be entered into the Xbox 360 prize package drawing.

The grand prize consists of one (1) Xbox 360 with Kinect, one (1) Xbox 360 Chatpad, ten (10) Xbox 360 games (game titles to be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor), 8,000 Microsoft Points, and one (1) 12-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. Pretty good if you ask me.

[size=+2]All you need is a Twitter account and tweet (post) the following (be sure to inlcude your Xbox LIVE Gamertag at the END):[/size]

Code:
#SidekickContest – join the SK Dance Off on Facebook & win $10,000

At the time of this post, less than 200 people have already entered. This means that your chances are pretty good to at least get 400 Microsoft Points.

The "SK Dance Off" contest to win $10,000 they are referring to can be found on Facebook here: http://apps.facebook.com/skdanceoff/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xDJNeLLieNeLL']Tweeted. How do you get the microsoft points?[/QUOTE]

From the promotion link at the top of the OP

Potential gift recipients will be contacted using the contact information tied to the Xbox LIVE Gamertag used in their tweet. Please be sure that your Xbox LIVE Gamertag profile information, including e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number (including area code), is correct and current

[quote name='TAYL0R']entered how do you know if you was in the top 1000? and how will they find me and give me my 400 msp? btw thanks op[/QUOTE]

I imagine they contact you through the email registered with your XBL account.

[quote name='TAYL0R']entered how do you know if you was in the top 1000? and how will they find me and give me my 400 msp? btw thanks op[/QUOTE]

They probably take the first 1000 people who used the hashtag #SidekickContest and then look at or scan your tweet for your gamertag and then contact you at your xbox email on your account.

tweeted the massage. I hope I was in the top 1000, it did not look like alot of people were tweeting it about one or two tweets a minute. I followed you OP anyone want to follow me? @garrett0024

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back