[DEAD] 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors NEW! Amazon (GoHastings) 19.99 + 3.99 Shipping

Damn, I bought this for 34.99 a few months ago because I heard they were becoming hard to come by. Still havent played it. Guess they werent in that short a supply after all.

[quote name='Punisher138']Damn, I bought this for 34.99 a few months ago because I heard they were becoming hard to come by. Still havent played it. Guess they werent in that short a supply after all.[/QUOTE]

It got good word of mouth and the publisher was being asked to print more, so they did. Every Gamestop I went into for the powerup sale (At least 4) had a copy of it. So much for being collectable I suppose.

On another note, the game is fantastic. Find a quiet night to play it, some of the endings might terrify you.

[quote name='Punisher138']Damn, I bought this for 34.99 a few months ago because I heard they were becoming hard to come by. Still havent played it. Guess they werent in that short a supply after all.[/QUOTE]

The promo watch is. It sell consistently around $100 on ebay.

Saw this earlier and was very tempted but the reprint seemed to have been very plentiful so I think I can safely wait this one out for a little while. Hopefully same price or lower on Amazon one day. =/

[quote name='henry00x']i paid full price for this, smh[/QUOTE]

Did you regret it? If you did than I am sorry, but if not than shut up. The game is worth itself in gold :bouncy:

Yea the game was worth full price, while back when you got the watch included was just sweetening the deal.. if it really selling for 100 consistently on ebay, that's great! lol

I didn't understand the point of the watch until after I played the game. Now I wish I had one. :(

if your on the fence about getting this game ABSOLUTELY GET IT. It's GOTY material. The game is that good. You will have to play through it at least twice to get the true ending but I can't say enough good things about this game.

I really can't understand how this game hasn't gotten more attention, love, accolades, awards. It's just awesome.

[quote name='tbassett']if your on the fence about getting this game ABSOLUTELY GET IT. It's GOTY material. The game is that good. You will have to play through it at least twice to get the true ending but I can't say enough good things about this game.

I really can't understand how this game hasn't gotten more attention, love, accolades, awards. It's just awesome.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='tbassett']
I really can't understand how this game hasn't gotten more attention, love, accolades, awards. It's just awesome.[/QUOTE]

Cause it's no way near ground breaking. The story is not really any special compared to a lot of visual novel games. It just introduced a lot of people in the west to it, and tacked on escape the room puzzles

My biggest gripes with the game is that the true ending is not really connected to the other endings.

[quote name='trunks982']i guess the deal is dead.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I guess all of GoHasting's copies are gone. Back up to $29.

bread's done
Back