Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD] 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors NEW! Amazon (GoHastings) 19.99 + 3.99 Shipping

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:05 PM

http://www.amazon.co...ms_videogames_7

$19.99 + 3.99 Shipping.

Best deal I've seen for this game.

Edited by MrNEWZ, 23 May 2011 - 09:13 PM.

-Michael

Posted Image

#2 Punisher138

Punisher138

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:40 PM

Damn, I bought this for 34.99 a few months ago because I heard they were becoming hard to come by. Still havent played it. Guess they werent in that short a supply after all.

#3 Cheeseknight28

Cheeseknight28

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:45 PM

Damn, I bought this for 34.99 a few months ago because I heard they were becoming hard to come by. Still havent played it. Guess they werent in that short a supply after all.

It got good word of mouth and the publisher was being asked to print more, so they did. Every Gamestop I went into for the powerup sale (At least 4) had a copy of it. So much for being collectable I suppose.

On another note, the game is fantastic. Find a quiet night to play it, some of the endings might terrify you.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Now playing:
:360: AC:B | Oblivion | Metro 2033
:ds: Radiant Historia | Pokemon Black | The World Ends with You
:psp: Valkyrie Profile
Just finished:
:360: Brink :censored:

Backlog status: 95+ games

#4 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:47 PM

The promo watch is. It sell consistently around $100 on ebay.

#5 pewpewpew

pewpewpew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:01 PM

Saw this earlier and was very tempted but the reprint seemed to have been very plentiful so I think I can safely wait this one out for a little while. Hopefully same price or lower on Amazon one day. =/

#6 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:07 PM

i paid full price for this, smh

#7 R0tatioNz

R0tatioNz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

i paid full price for this, smh

Did you regret it? If you did than I am sorry, but if not than shut up. The game is worth itself in gold :bouncy:

#8 F-Zero

F-Zero

Show me your moves!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

Yea the game was worth full price, while back when you got the watch included was just sweetening the deal.. if it really selling for 100 consistently on ebay, that's great! lol

#9 Camwi

Camwi

Can I be a sasquatch too?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

I didn't understand the point of the watch until after I played the game. Now I wish I had one. :(

#10 tbassett

tbassett

MW2 Still King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

if your on the fence about getting this game ABSOLUTELY GET IT. It's GOTY material. The game is that good. You will have to play through it at least twice to get the true ending but I can't say enough good things about this game.

I really can't understand how this game hasn't gotten more attention, love, accolades, awards. It's just awesome.

#11 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:20 PM

if your on the fence about getting this game ABSOLUTELY GET IT. It's GOTY material. The game is that good. You will have to play through it at least twice to get the true ending but I can't say enough good things about this game.

I really can't understand how this game hasn't gotten more attention, love, accolades, awards. It's just awesome.

This.

#12 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:21 PM

Cause it's no way near ground breaking. The story is not really any special compared to a lot of visual novel games. It just introduced a lot of people in the west to it, and tacked on escape the room puzzles

My biggest gripes with the game is that the true ending is not really connected to the other endings.

#13 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

i guess the deal is dead.

#14 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:13 PM

i guess the deal is dead.

Yup. I guess all of GoHasting's copies are gone. Back up to $29.
-Michael

Posted Image

#15 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:20 PM

I cannot believe this dropped before Ghost Trick.