Win LA Noire, Madworld, Lips, & Hot Shots Golf!

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 5/23:

First Prize – LA Noire ( Xbox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner’s Choice)

2layd5.jpg
33mljf6.jpg

Set amid the violence and corruption of post-World War II Los Angeles, L.A. Noire is a crime thriller that seamlessly blends crime-solving, clue-finding, car chases and shoot-outs with revolutionary new interrogation-based gameplay that will allow players to read characters' emotions in order to reveal the truth. Players will take on the role of Cole Phelps, a decorated war veteran, who rises through the ranks of the LAPD by solving a series of gruesome murders and other crimes that bring him face-to-face with the dark heart of Los Angeles during Hollywood's Golden Age.

Second Prize – Madworld (Nintendo Wii)

21m6kg2.jpg

Madworld is an inventive third-person action game exclusively for Wii. Produced by Atsushi Inaba, MadWorld has a unique black and white style depicting an incredibly sharp backdrop that straddles graphic novels and 3D worlds. As players battle opponents, they must master the use of various weapons and items found within their environment, such as chainsaws and street signs, while entertaining sports commentary adds to the third-person gameplay. With its irreverent humor and over-the-top violence, MadWorld will deliver a unique core gaming experience currently missing on the Wii system.

Third Prize – Lips (Xbox 360)

1443ewp.jpg

Lips, a music franchise exclusively from Xbox 360, is the only singing game that offers wireless motion-sensitive microphones and the ability to sing from your own music collection. Start channeling your favorite pop star, because it’s you, your friends and, most important, your music that makes Lips the world's ultimate party experience. Offering interactive motion-sensitive microphones to make your party rock all night long, Lips encourages players to toss apprehensions out the window and join the party.

Fourth Prize – Hot Shots Golf Fore (Playstation 2)

33nvvnt.jpg

Hot Shots Golf Fore!, known as Minna No Golf 4 in Japan, is the fourth if the wacky, absurd but loveable and deep arcade golf game series first created by developer Camelot and now handled by Clap Hanz. This new version delivers more realistic physics, better graphics, more golfers, caddies and courses than before, miniature golf games, and online play. The developers increased the overall number of characters from 15 to 24 (that's 23 people and one animal), added more caddies (10 in all, two of which are animals)m and boosted to courses from six to 15. Of these 15 courses, 10 are new, while five are returning favorites from the previous game. As part of its online offering, the game also features a Tournament mode where up to 32 players can compete against each other.

I already have Lips (even though my mom is the only that actually plays it) and I'm not interested in anything else.

Guess I'll pass on this one to give everyone else a chance.

bread's done
Back