Wanted: Final Fantasy Tactics

BlaseDeviant

CAGiversary!
I have to trade...

(All PS2, mint condition, manuals included, will send first assuming you have positive feedback you can show me)

Devil May Cry
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
R-Type Final
Xenosaga
Armored Core 3 (EBGames case, which means no original case OR manual, sorry, I'm also not really looking to trade this one anyway, just added it in case anyone has any more expensive games I really want, so I can throw it in)

I'm also open to other offers (want Mortal Kombat: DA, also looking for an action game of some sort similar to Devil May Cry, perhaps Phantom Brave, I might trade all of them for Disgaea)...

I have Final Fantasy Tactics for PSone...this is what you are looking for, correct? It is in mint condition, but it is GH. Do you have anything else to trade? I have most of the games you listed above. Thanks.

Twisted Metal 2 and a Sega GT/JSRF demo disc, lol.

So, no I don't really have anything anyone wants. It pisses me off because I took 4 games to EB the other week and got like $.02 apiece for them, because I didn't know this forum existed/was active/didn't think about it.

And yes, I'm just looking for the GH version.

Will also accept...

Devil May Cry - $6 + SH
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution - $6.50 + SH
R-Type Final - $10 + SH
Xenosaga - $6 + SH
Armored Core 3 (EBGames case, which means no original case OR manual, sorry, I'm also not really looking to trade this one anyway, just added it in case anyone has any more expensive games I really want, so I can throw it in)

Mint, with manual. While I'm making another post, is $2.50 about what media mail costs? The last game I got media mail said $2.36 or so on it, but the site says $1.12, so maybe they charged for an envelope? I just put in 1 lb, since media mail is supposedly the same for anything under 2lbs. Do they give you the envelope free for media mail, like with priority?

Media Mail costs about $1.40 to ship a game. I think first class may actually be cheaper by a couple cents for a game though, that's what they told me last time I sent something out. Oh, and don't buy your envelope at the post office, get them from staples or even the dollar store or something. You'll be able to get about 5 for what they charge at the post office. If you can give me a set price including shipping I may be interested in Xenosaga.

bread's done
Back