• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:23 PM

50 Cent Blood on The Sand $15.22 SHIPPED @ Amazon

Please don't crap on this thread. If you hate the game, or aren't interested in this deal, fine, go somewhere else.

This is for those who are/were looking to play the game, and get it for cheap.

:D

#2 AFarewell2Arms

AFarewell2Arms

Drop A Deuce

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

It's only $15.22 shipped if you have prime or getting a total order of $25 or more for the FSSS. Might want to throw in that the 360 version is $11.55, but doesn't include FSSS.

#3 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:18 PM

It's only $15.22 shipped if you have prime or getting a total order of $25 or more for the FSSS. Might want to throw in that the 360 version is $11.55, but doesn't include FSSS.

Doesn't everybody have Prime at this point?

#4 Modus Pwnens

Modus Pwnens

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:30 PM

Not to dogpile, but how does it help to say the 360 is $11.55 when the third party shipping on that is $8? As for the PS3 one, I'm not sure everybody has Prime but most people understand Amazon's shipping policies.

#5 thedream77

thedream77

Monster>Red Bull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:47 PM

Thanks OP. I had this and dumped it about a year ago, because I needed one more game to maximize a GS trade-in promotion. One those trades I kind of regretted later, because the game is good and unintentionally funny. For $15 of Amz credit, it's worth owning (again).

#6 rpgfan

rpgfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:24 PM

I hope I don't regret buying this poopy.

#7 AFarewell2Arms

AFarewell2Arms

Drop A Deuce

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:38 PM

Not to dogpile, but how does it help to say the 360 is $11.55 when the third party shipping on that is $8? As for the PS3 one, I'm not sure everybody has Prime but most people understand Amazon's shipping policies.

My bad. Didn't see the third party shipper.

#8 JSiggy

JSiggy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:44 PM

does it cost to have amazon prime? what is the point of it?

#9 Modus Pwnens

Modus Pwnens

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:14 PM

My bad. Didn't see the third party shipper.

Sorry to jump on you, it's an easy mistake. I hate how Amazon doesn't take shipping into the cost until you click on the item, and even then they put it in light gray text on a bright blue background. On the search page they'll go as far as to put the cheapest third-party price and the "prime eligible" graphic if the cheapest third-party price charges shipping and the prime eligible price is higher.

JSiggy: Prime costs a fairly hefty yearly fee ($80, I think) and gives you free two day shipping on all Amazon and Amazon-fulfilled items, and overnight shipping for $4. If you do a ton of Amazon shopping (or if you can go in on a membership with a flatmate or something) it can be worth it.

#10 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

does it cost to have amazon prime? what is the point of it?

Some people have FREE Amazon Prime through:

Being a college student
Being a mommy (or buying lots of baby items)

#11 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:19 PM

how the game? i dont like 50 scent.. will i like this?
Posted Image

#12 Camwi

Camwi

Can I be a sasquatch too?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:25 PM

Doesn't everybody have Prime at this point?

No.

#13 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:28 PM

I dont like 50 Cent either, but I did like the game. If you like 3rd person shooters at all then pick it up.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#14 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

You can turn down the music and everything in the game. The game plays like a (fantastic) cross between Army of Two and The Club.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#15 hypertails02

hypertails02

Wait for it...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:12 PM

Here's the entire plot of the game:
Spoiler

fs_xbox.png fs_pc.png

#16 JSiggy

JSiggy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:22 PM

JSiggy: Prime costs a fairly hefty yearly fee ($80, I think) and gives you free two day shipping on all Amazon and Amazon-fulfilled items, and overnight shipping for $4. If you do a ton of Amazon shopping (or if you can go in on a membership with a flatmate or something) it can be worth it.

Thanks! I don't buy nearly enough to pay for that. I usually do 1 order a month & get over $25 for free shipping anyways :bouncy:

#17 AFarewell2Arms

AFarewell2Arms

Drop A Deuce

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:13 AM

Some people have FREE Amazon Prime through:

Being a college student
Being a mommy (or buying lots of baby items)

Amazon Mom only gives you three months free unless you buy an ass ton of baby items to add extra months. Student is awesome, though. You get a whole year, I believe. Take a look on Amazon right now, as I just got a free month trial for Amazon Prime, even though I just had Amazon Mom (I'm a dad) run out last month.

#18 mindatlarge

mindatlarge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:17 AM

Love how this game is $59.99 on the Xbox Market Place.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 2 (PS2) / On Preorder: Ni no Kuni (PS3)
myndatlarge.png card.png mindatlarge.png?7190

#19 fujimitsu

fujimitsu

I came to drink milk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:17 AM

This is a great drunken co-op game.

Turn the sound up and laugh your ass to the end. Only minus for me was lack of trophy support.

#20 Twin65050

Twin65050

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:49 AM

It's definitely a fun game if you're into 3rd person shooters. I think it's worth the price.

fs_xbox.png

#21 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:15 AM

Amazon Mom only gives you three months free unless you buy an ass ton of baby items to add extra months. Student is awesome, though. You get a whole year, I believe. Take a look on Amazon right now, as I just got a free month trial for Amazon Prime, even though I just had Amazon Mom (I'm a dad) run out last month.

Just make sure to cancel your Prime before the trial is up or they bill you for it. Unless you want to pay the $80.

#22 klew

klew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:38 PM

didn't see it mentioned, but game shows up now as $10.95. it's shipped and sold through 3rd party vendor at $3.99 domestic standard shipping. so $14.94 shipped. at that price i'm considering a purchase.